Tuesday Nights Results xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Obviously we had to go back to Sundays field, so have included a picture showing… Red blob… site of Roman Villa, Green blob where we have found the Roman coins… and circled in blue where the farm buildings were and are now.

A gorgeous tiny bell… 3 buttons, and 5 Roman Coins! The other bits… well himself believes the nail is a Roman Hob Nail… and not sure about the others 😆 xx

IMG_7753.jpeg
IMG_7754.jpeg
IMG_7756.jpeg
IMG_7757.jpeg
IMG_7758.jpeg
IMG_7759.jpeg
IMG_7760.jpeg
IMG_7750.jpeg
IMG_7748.jpeg

Upvote 27

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats!

What a place.
See himself is moving in , and this truckload is emptied already.... But then a cottage doesn't need much. A hotplate and a couple chairs...

The site is telling you more...Stuff that was common knowledge to those whose relics you're finding.

Awesome bell. Could have been a personal item . Let's see , nope not a match. Might be similar sized bell though...

Your bell would work on a sheep or goat though. Preferably the/a ("bell") bellwether.
Bellwether is a noun that refers to “the leading sheep of a flock, with a bell on its neck” or “an indicator or predictor of something” 1. It can be used in different contexts such as politics, fashion or finance

Finance? What else awaits on site there?

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously we had to go back to Sundays field, so have included a picture showing… Red blob… site of Roman Villa, Green blob where we have found the Roman coins… and circled in blue where the farm buildings were and are now.

A gorgeous tiny bell… 3 buttons, and 5 Roman Coins! The other bits… well himself believes the nail is a Roman Hob Nail… and not sure about the others 😆 xx

View attachment 2092077 View attachment 2092078 View attachment 2092079 View attachment 2092080 View attachment 2092081 View attachment 2092082 View attachment 2092083 View attachment 2092084 View attachment 2092085
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
those poor Roman coins are pretty toasty. Hopefully you'll find a whole clay pot full of really nice gold ones
Indeed they are, will give them to himself to work on, he seems to enjoy cleaning them, so we may yet get an Id. Alas I think the Romans our way were poor, and didn’t have the shiny gold type coinage … 😬! Xx

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Congrats!

What a place.
See himself is moving in , and this truckload is emptied already.... But then a cottage doesn't need much. A hotplate and a couple chairs...

The site is telling you more...Stuff that was common knowledge to those whose relics you're finding.

Awesome bell. Could have been a personal item . Let's see , nope not a match. Might be similar sized bell though...

Your bell would work on a sheep or goat though. Preferably the/a ("bell") bellwether.
Bellwether is a noun that refers to “the leading sheep of a flock, with a bell on its neck” or “an indicator or predictor of something” 1. It can be used in different contexts such as politics, fashion or finance

Finance? What else awaits on site there?

Well Sir, the buildings and land are up for letting…. So you could well be the proud landlord, and employ me and him to dig the treasure full time for you… obvs would send you nice pictures of our finds each day 😆 xx

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Sir, the buildings and land are up for letting…. So you could well be the proud landlord, and employ me and him to dig the treasure full time for you… obvs would send you nice pictures of our finds each day 😆 xx
I'm liking the idea.
But my political views might be a jolt to the senses of the locals thereabouts.
There is lots of ground to frolic in and about on in your picture though ; and perhaps grub out a living on...

( Lest there be any mistake ,I'm not the King or his consort in this clip. )

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I'm liking the idea.
But my political views might be a jolt to the senses of the locals thereabouts.
There is lots of ground to frolic in and about on in your picture though ; and perhaps grub out a living on...

( Lest there be any mistake ,I'm not the King or his consort in this clip. )

Ha ha… that’s absolutely hysterical……. moistened bint 😂😂
…. ahh One day RC, one day 😆🤗

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Thanks to a knowledgeable tip…ive done some looking into and yes I believe the bell could be a Roman Bracelet Bell… 🤔xx how cool is that 😍 xx

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2092077 View attachment 2092078 View attachment 2092079 View attachment 2092080 View attachment 2092081 View attachment 2092082 View attachment 2092083 View attachment 2092084 View attachment 2092085
Looks like a great place! Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread