What's new

Tuesday's finds

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out hunting Tuesday found a couple nice end scrapers & a nice moss agate preform& a broken triangle!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    223.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    405.8 KB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    441.7 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
Good spot on the tools most miss them as random waste. Is that a hamilton?
 
That triangle is a heart breaker and that oval scraper is really nice too. Nice finds I haven’t had any luck at all lately.
 
Yeah I think it is a Hamilton ashame it's broke!
 
You know rite now if you can go out and even find a piece that has been worked I would consider that a good day in my book. You did great! Now Im going to cry a bit :) all the fields are grown over with a stupid ground moss and all the creeks are covered with leaves. I feel better now, lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom