What's new

Tune in turn on drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
??? Sorry i got it twisted again.What does,Turn on tune in and drop out mean?Can you place the meaning hear for me.I cannot do much on the phone.Thank you very much.
 
Last edited:
I'll bite. what does it mean in general LOL

tune into the thread, turn on the postings of the main issues of the thread, and then drop out? I have no idea LOL :laughing9:
 
Oh I remember that from my hippie dayz. also, be here now, here be now, now be here, etc. Thank God those days are loooonnng gone. but they make for good stories.
 
LoL in the early 70s to mid 80s did that quite often then came mariage , kids andlife moved on.......

Keep on Trucking. (Old guy walking with long white beard decal)
 
Chick,You are great.Is there a way to link the utube vid for me.Part 1,2,3.The Cracker song is not bad either. O:-)
 
Hmmm trying to remember. Turn on, cid ect.. tune in, state of mind,what's going on all over. Drop out,anti establishment. Memory could be impaired though.

Trucking like the doo daa man!:laughing7:
 
or truckin like the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros. AGHH! no wonder I wanted to forget.
 
Because Mr. Leary was a big proponent of LSD
I'd say it is very obvious "Turn on" means take some acid.
"Tune in" means look around you while your tripping, and after. listen to the people trying to run your life, etc.
realize they are dangerous and self serving, then "Drop out" Don't feed the Monster !

of course this is My take, only Mr. Leary himself could have gone into detail

and Honestly my opinion although anti-political Turn on, Tune in, Drop out is a Political statement.

so thread Locked



 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom