What's new

Turkey "TAILS"

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
bet you thought you were gonna see some rocks...LOL! These were by my pond this morning. DSC00047.webp
 
Upvote 0
Havent seen a group like that since I left KS, just a bit jealous~!
 
man I love to hunt me some birds, way more than I like to hunt deer. That's is a very nice flock:headbang:
 
Dang that looks like my flock good pic !!!!
 
:protest: ''Jealous with envy'' It has been awhile since I last hunted turkeys, (Last one had an 11 inch beard). It is so difficult to get permission to hunt.

Thanks for sharing, you have a good flock of them. :icon_thumleft:
 
....:laughing7:....yes, thought I was going to see some new "special" kind of arrowhead. That's a lot of Turkey....we have some here in the forest, they get up pretty high in the pine trees, didn't know they did that. My brother in OR has them in his yard every evening.....man, they're everywhere I guess!?
 
that's a nice big flock. I love watching them when they have, umm, babies, what's the word for baby turkey?
 
I saw a big gobbler the last time I was doing a hunt.
 
Yep, you had me going. But since you mentioned it, do you find turkey tails in your area. In over 40 yrs hunting, I've not even found a broken one. Two counties south of here, Huntington co. , I've seen some found. They are a pretty point/blade. Nice flock you have there. Spring season coming soon. HH
 
I've found several brokes over the years but never a whole one...they are around here and have a couple of buds that have several from areas that I hunt too. Just haven't got one as of yet!~!
Yep, you had me going. But since you mentioned it, do you find turkey tails in your area. In over 40 yrs hunting, I've not even found a broken one. Two counties south of here, Huntington co. , I've seen some found. They are a pretty point/blade. Nice flock you have there. Spring season coming soon. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom