A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 4, 2013 #1 I found this point several weeks ago but lost it after I put it in my pocket. I found it again two days later. Upvote 0
I found this point several weeks ago but lost it after I put it in my pocket. I found it again two days later.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #2 Washing machine?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 4, 2013 Thread Owner #3 GaRebel1861 said: Washing machine? Click to expand... No! In the field. It was in one of the fields you and I looked that day.
GaRebel1861 said: Washing machine? Click to expand... No! In the field. It was in one of the fields you and I looked that day.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #4 You are a just lucky. Is it is Hamilton?
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #5 Americus said: No! In the field. It was in one of the fields you and I looked that day. Click to expand... I'm kidding - It's a nice find and you are lucky to have re-found that! I'd of been just out of luck.
Americus said: No! In the field. It was in one of the fields you and I looked that day. Click to expand... I'm kidding - It's a nice find and you are lucky to have re-found that! I'd of been just out of luck.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 4, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Tnmountains said: You are a just lucky. Is it is Hamilton? Click to expand... That is what I am calling it.
Tnmountains said: You are a just lucky. Is it is Hamilton? Click to expand... That is what I am calling it.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #7 Nice one, how old is it?
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #8 Nice save.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #9 Rock, Hamilton's date from the Mississippian period.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2013 #10 Thanks I get all the points confused.