What's new

Two Boxes....UPDATE...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starting my weekly routine all over again.....picked up my Monday boxes from a branch close to home. Found a couple of coins that make you say.....#%@#!!! Oh well.....you know I still had fun.....lol.

2-Franklin's 62-D (can this one cleaned some way..check picture) & 63-D
3-64's
2-65's
3-66's
10-67's
5-68's
5-69's
2-87-D
1-87-S (is this really a keeper?....check the picture)
1-2005-P

34 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P5070161.webp
    P5070161.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 506
  • P5070162.webp
    P5070162.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 490
  • P5070163.webp
    P5070163.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 498
  • P5070164.webp
    P5070164.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 475
  • P5070165.webp
    P5070165.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 500
Upvote 0
Awesome finds lejeuene, I can't seem to find an 87' yet myself...How long has it taken for you to find it?
Pepperpump ;)
 
pepperpump said:
Awesome finds lejeuene, I can't seem to find an 87' yet myself...How long has it taken for you to find it?
Pepperpump ;)

I don't remember exactly....a couples of months I guess. It took me a looooong time to find that elusive 1970 though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom