A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 25, 2013 #1 I found these today in a field that has just been planted. This one has been beaten up by the plow. Upvote 0
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Apr 25, 2013 #2 Nice points as always Americus. That pink / red / yellow flint is really cool.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2013 #3 Good ones. Do you ever find any black chert ones? I never find that type you find there but it is in the fields I hunt. Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
Good ones. Do you ever find any black chert ones? I never find that type you find there but it is in the fields I hunt.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 25, 2013 Thread Owner #4 rock said: Good ones. Do you ever find any black chert ones? I never find that type you find here but it is in the fields I hunt. Click to expand... I have found one black chert point. It is one of the best points I have found.
rock said: Good ones. Do you ever find any black chert ones? I never find that type you find here but it is in the fields I hunt. Click to expand... I have found one black chert point. It is one of the best points I have found.
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2013 #5 Nice artifacts Americus. The black is my favorite.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 26, 2013 #6 Well you did find some stuff. More good color, heat treated materials. You seem to find a lot of that. nice bolon. Congrats!
Well you did find some stuff. More good color, heat treated materials. You seem to find a lot of that. nice bolon. Congrats!
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Apr 26, 2013 #7 Agreed love that color flint. Great finds
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2013 #8 As always, nice finds!