What's new

Two Jesuit rings

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good hunt today. I found two Jesuit trade ring's two knife blades two small flat buttons two spoons a shot round ball a new shirt pin.. The other stuff I found on Saturday all but the big flat button the unbroken ring and the trade rifle butt plate. I found them Thursday. this is all from my last 3 hunts Saturday went well found 4 flat buttons 1899 Indian what I think look's like a trigger guard a round ball a heal plat a j hook part of a lead soldier two tinkles a small buckle
 

Attachments

  • 1436929519987.webp
    1436929519987.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 1436930492800.webp
    1436930492800.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 1436930606380.webp
    1436930606380.webp
    15 KB · Views: 157
  • 1436930627785.webp
    1436930627785.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 1436930679114.webp
    1436930679114.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 1436930721973.webp
    1436930721973.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 1436930759394.webp
    1436930759394.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 1436930777212.webp
    1436930777212.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 1436930794049.webp
    1436930794049.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 1436930827623.webp
    1436930827623.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 1436930842821.webp
    1436930842821.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 1436930856593.webp
    1436930856593.webp
    23 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 22
DAG GONE KALEB YOU HAVE SO EARLY FINDS THERE . WHAT DOES IT SAY WITH THE OLD ENGLISH LETTERING ON THE BUTTON ? MAN THE RINGS ARE NEAT AS FOR EVERTHING YOU HAVE . THEY ARE A PART OF SOMEONES LIFESTYLE AND HISTORY . WAY TO GO .
 
Love those early rings. What age are you assuming on those - 18th century?
 
Nice bunch of relic finds! Congrats! Looks like you found the kitchen area.
 
Love those early rings. What age are you assuming on those - 18th century?

I'm no expert but from what I've seen they are just like the ones from the 18th century.. I would love to know for sure
 
One thing for sure, looks like a very rewarding spot..:thumbsup:
 
Superb finds! That is a beautiful spot you have there. Also, you must quite talented with the detector. Those rings look like they may have been tricky to find.

Congrats

Steve
 
Superb finds! That is a beautiful spot you have there. Also, you must quite talented with the detector. Those rings look like they may have been tricky to find.

Congrats

Steve

Thanks most say I'm lucky but I'd like to think some of it's skill
 
Very nice! Got to like the assortment of finds that you dug up. Congrats on the two rings, somethings that is on the want list for sure.
 
Lot's of nice "Fur Trade" goods! Congrat's!!

Iowa Dale
 
Those are some GREAT fur trade finds! LOVE the rings!

Congrats,

Buck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom