ScubaDetector
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2016
- Messages
- 3,689
- Reaction score
- 8,247
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Port Huron MI
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went way down to southern Michigan to look for a ring a lady lost in 6 - 7 foot of water. I used the CZ-21 for the first dive. Got a lot of trash and two pennies but didn't find the ring. So while changing tanks I asked her if by chance the shank was cut. The answer was YES. GRRRRR. So I grabbed the Tiger Shark and tried again. No luck. Just a nickle and the STRANGE guard badge. I have to do some air tests with broken shanks on both my machines. It is possible I just didn't get over it but not likely.
The badge reads: GUARD SERVICES WOLF'S SECURITY SERVICE DETECTIVE AGENCY GUARD 22 You can see where the pin is missing but the clasp is still there. It is quite heavy.
So I head to Vandercook lake in Jackson. That used to have a roller coaster go out over the lake and a huge amusement park. I seem to always find a gold or two there. I found a token in this lake that was good for 5.00 in gold if turned into the Citizens Press (Newspaper) before Aug. 1 1914 a few years back. I found a gold signet and my second gold Mason ring for the year. Also a sterling barrette and a sterling religious medal. Of course I had to find a couple more swim buckles.







The badge reads: GUARD SERVICES WOLF'S SECURITY SERVICE DETECTIVE AGENCY GUARD 22 You can see where the pin is missing but the clasp is still there. It is quite heavy.
So I head to Vandercook lake in Jackson. That used to have a roller coaster go out over the lake and a huge amusement park. I seem to always find a gold or two there. I found a token in this lake that was good for 5.00 in gold if turned into the Citizens Press (Newspaper) before Aug. 1 1914 a few years back. I found a gold signet and my second gold Mason ring for the year. Also a sterling barrette and a sterling religious medal. Of course I had to find a couple more swim buckles.







Last edited:
Upvote
62












