timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yea I've posted these a long time ago and were never figured out.Also off of another colonial site and have no clue to what they are.But you guy's are on a Hot Streak so I thought I'd try again.
As Always Thanks Ahead!
As Always Thanks Ahead!
Attachments
-
DSCN0549.webp45.8 KB · Views: 1,013 -
DSCN0550.webp41.6 KB · Views: 999 -
DSCN0551.webp56.2 KB · Views: 1,005 -
DSCN0552.webp61.8 KB · Views: 999 -
DSCN0553.webp37.7 KB · Views: 996 -
DSCN0558.webp60.2 KB · Views: 983 -
DSCN0557.webp32.3 KB · Views: 989 -
DSCN0556.webp44.3 KB · Views: 987 -
DSCN0555.webp37.2 KB · Views: 988 -
DSCN0554.webp48.2 KB · Views: 991
But could be on something though might be the real deal.I'll check up on it. Also wonder how it would ring anyway.Looks like it hangs down to far for it to ring also made of lead wouldn't be very loud. 

But that's cool to only not have these two figured out from all the others.Or at least all the others that matter to me.
Is that the same item?
Just tring to work it out as best I can. 






