What's new

Two Others?

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
966
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I've posted these a long time ago and were never figured out.Also off of another colonial site and have no clue to what they are.But you guy's are on a Hot Streak so I thought I'd try again. :wink:
As Always Thanks Ahead! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0549.webp
    DSCN0549.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,013
  • DSCN0550.webp
    DSCN0550.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 999
  • DSCN0551.webp
    DSCN0551.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,005
  • DSCN0552.webp
    DSCN0552.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 999
  • DSCN0553.webp
    DSCN0553.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 996
  • DSCN0554.webp
    DSCN0554.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 991
  • DSCN0555.webp
    DSCN0555.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 988
  • DSCN0556.webp
    DSCN0556.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 987
  • DSCN0557.webp
    DSCN0557.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 989
  • DSCN0558.webp
    DSCN0558.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 983
cy, on that father son thing. when i was a kid i would say to myself i wont be like that. well, i'm finding the saying 'boys grow up to be just like their father' won out. visit your father now, and when the bickering starts remember what's right about a father being 'a father'. a little smile will enter your head and you will be proud of where you stand because of the man in front of you.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Candy and toothpicks helped me quit. I ate a lot of hard candy. We have a treasurenet smokeout here. Ill try to find it.

Here you go Pete. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=115601.new#new
Thanks BigC,For your thought's and concerns.I guess I just keep hoping that one day I'll get tired of it like the drug deal and quit cold turkey.But have got to admit that I think it's going to be the hardest of all!Something I've done now for 26 yrs.!
Reguards,
Pete!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom