timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yea I've posted these a long time ago and were never figured out.Also off of another colonial site and have no clue to what they are.But you guy's are on a Hot Streak so I thought I'd try again.
As Always Thanks Ahead!
As Always Thanks Ahead!
Attachments
-
DSCN0549.webp45.8 KB · Views: 1,013 -
DSCN0550.webp41.6 KB · Views: 999 -
DSCN0551.webp56.2 KB · Views: 1,005 -
DSCN0552.webp61.8 KB · Views: 999 -
DSCN0553.webp37.7 KB · Views: 996 -
DSCN0558.webp60.2 KB · Views: 983 -
DSCN0557.webp32.3 KB · Views: 989 -
DSCN0556.webp44.3 KB · Views: 987 -
DSCN0555.webp37.2 KB · Views: 988 -
DSCN0554.webp48.2 KB · Views: 991
But your help is greatly appreciated in my threads I was just wondering why you acted like you had to start type in black bold letters. I thought I was keeping up.But yes I can see how two people miles appart typing back and fourth might not get each other.And no need to be sorry You HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP YOU WERE THE ONE TO SAY BOTTLE OPENER FIRST! I will say I'm sorry to you though for not understanding you maybe.I do have problem with my reading some but what can you expect when you quit school in the 8th grade.
But I try my hardest to understand everything I can.Only since I came on to this site have I read so much.All the rest of my life has been the hard road and hands on learning the hard way but I managed to make it work.Might die young from it who knows but it was the path I took in life. No Hard Feelings on this End!
Now we are getting somewhere again!
To me it be like saying ok it's a button or it's a gun etc. But with out a pic of one or type of one or age of one what do you really know
I dont need to go back and read it. Dont you remember scratching the lead shaft insisting that it was only lead? Try rereading reply #34 thru #40.








