What's new

Types of Boxes, and what are the best?

MaxSmart

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This probably depends more on region and time than anything else, but for those of you who have received different types of boxes, which pay out the best? Mine are the long, flat ones from CWI(?). I go through a box a week of halves, and after about six boxes, plus $1100 in customer rolls(skunked!), I've only found 5, 2 90% and 3 40%.
 
Upvote 0
I've had Brinks boxes and the CWI boxes you are referring to. They both seem to produce at random. I can't seem to see any rhyme or reason to it. The more $$ you move the more silver you will find IMHO

KEverett
 
I find the bestest Boxes are the ones with Silver in them, lots of Silver; so far our best (all last years) were CWI, then Brinks, guarda has never produced much so quit them. Our Boxes this year have Silver but are much, MUCH less, our Box volume is up 3 Times, but Silver found is almost 1/2 what it was last year. We are gonna have to earn what we find this year it appears, I'm gonna have to get a real job somewhere- how.
 
d2arcing said:
i think it is all pot luck

That's exactly correct.

The best (and only) way to increase your percentage of keeper finds (however you define keepers) is to increase the money and time allotted for this roller coaster of a hobby.
 
I think it is the luck of the draw! When you hit a good box has nothing to do with 1 or 100 boxes! I see people post here all the time finding next to nothing in 10,20 or more boxes and then someone comes along and finds 50 in one of two boxes they get each week. No skill needed, just patience and luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom