Ultimate Coin Spill Dug!!!!!!

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Detected my back yard again and came across this super dooper coin spill. What a treasure!:headbang:

Awesome Rare Quarter finds:

Awesome Zincoln finds:

No date????

Coppers:

Dimes
1969 D
1989 D

Isn't this some of the best coin spill finds you've ever seen? 2.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 4
Well, it may not be a banner find but I still like it. Anytime you can go out in your yard and dig some coins then you are doing O.K. Tennessee digger.....who likes your sense of humor!

Any find is a joy, in my book. Finding a bunch in the same place, the backyard, just wonderful!

Good job!

HH!

Congrats......Maybe you'll see silver next time. :laughing7:

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask the the next door friend to check their yard...great pics too.

I don't think you are seeing the sarcasm :)

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask the the next door friend to check their yard...great pics too.

Funny thing is, the next door neighbor is on the spot of were a old church was in 1889! Yet to get permission

That's a rare coin spill there!!!!

Now THATS plumb AWESOME!!!!..........................HH

Congratulations!
Those are some nice finds.

That will be my yard 100 years from now. Every time we have a picnic I plant coins for the kids to search for; just a few bucks in pocket change. The yard must have several hundred coins in it now. Years from now someone with a detector will be wondering how all of these coins got in this yard. LOL

Cheers
:occasion14:

I think I'm gonna steal this from you and start doing the same thing. Thanks TreasureWriter.

Sweet, all I found my last yard hunt was can slaw and nails.

Good Spill,wait till it's SILVER,hope for you it is,someday! Maybe tomorrow. The Thriil of the hunt!! God Bless Chris

Wow, what a great find of rare coins, you need to take those to the nearest convenience store and see if the kid working the counter can give you any idea of their value!:laughing7:

Who would have thought that your yard would give up such treasures? :icon_biggrin:

HH,
Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back