Unlabeled Bottles Found

jagt

Dec 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_9094.JPG IMG_9095.JPG IMG_9100.JPG IMG_9104.JPG IMG_9105.JPG IMG_9111.JPG IMG_9112.JPG IMG_9114.JPG IMG_9116.JPG IMG_9117.JPG IMG_9118.JPG

The woods that I found these in have been ridiculously thick with autumn olive for at least 30 years I'm guessing, so it's not likely that many people have ventured through lately, and it's even more unlikely that someone decided to stop and have a drink there. These are probably fairly old, but I can't say for sure.

Bottle #1: Skinny amber bottle - Looks like a Michelob bottle from the late '60s, but I can't say for sure. No patterns or markings besides near the bottom of the bottle where is says "Please don't litter" and "No deposit (star) No refill". On the bottom of the bottle it says "reg U.S. pat off" curving around the bottom edge. At the top of the bottom, it says "AHK." On the right it says "77" and "P" on the left. There's a 10 in the middle.

Bottle#2: Green bottle - No labeling except for at the top where it says "Dispose of properly" and "No deposit (star) No refill". Below that near the bottom it says "Canada". In the same place on the opposite side it there's an, "A", a "21", a symbol/logo shaped somewhat like a "U", then a "7". It looks like: A 21 U 7. The bottom has nothing on it.

Bottle #3: Big clear bottle - Looks like a glass liter bottle. No words or anything besides on the bottom. On the bottom, 12 o'clock, is "4625". At 5 o'clock is "22 - 4" and "K" is at 7 o'clock. In the middle is a logo/symbol of an "A" under some sort of arch that looks like it has horns.

Bottle #4: Small clear bottle - Completely plain besides the bottom. No words, markings, symbols. At the top of the bottom is the letter B in a circle. Bottom: 16 Left: 8 Right: 77

Bottle #5: Wide amber bottle - Looks similar a Red Label bottle, but it's textured around where the label should be and has a harsher shape. There's nothing except on the bottom. At the top of the bottom is a symbol of two Js (JJ) in a circle. Left: 80 Right: 118

Can anyone identify these and/or tell me if they're worth anything?

Last edited:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HEY NEW MEMBER WELCOME , 1ST BOTTLE MICHELOB BEER , 2ND SOME TYPE OF SODA THEN A VINEGAR AND CATSUP AND EITHER BUD OR BOHEMIAN BEER BOTTLE .

Upvote 0

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Again, 70's & 80's bottles. Pretty common. Not worth much...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread