What's new

Unload Your 40%ers

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Send me PM with Qty and price. :thumbsup: I Am looking to spend $1,500 that I have loaded in Paypal PM ME FAST
 
Upvote 0
I don't think that is a wise purchase. If silver does correct you are gonna regret holding lower percentage silver coins at a lower price.

Good luck if you proceed.

My 2 cents.

Jim
 
Take the $1500 and buy 3 boxes.

Find 2-3 banks and get them to order you 3 boxes each.

Pick up 3, search them, dump them at a different bank then the ones you buy them from and do it again. Getting silver for .50 is MUCH better than getting them for $4+;

Good luck in what ever you decide.
 
Some areas are better for halves CRH than others... It would still take me a while longer to get $1500 in 40%ers than if I was on the east coast. You guys have all the luck. There were dry spells for me where one 40%er would seem like a blessing. I'm keeping my hard earned stash.. silver has more room to run.
 
Don't have time right now with work to continue CRH. I will be working too hard for the rest of the year. Plus its Cheaper for me to use CRH time to make money and then just buy the silver. :headbang:
 
kalebdad said:
Don't have time right now with work to continue CRH. I will be working too hard for the rest of the year. Plus its Cheaper for me to use CRH time to make money and then just buy the silver. :headbang:

I agree with this 100%, except I have been buying gold lately. Besides, months and months of mostly skunk boxes can be pretty depressing.

Jim
 
kalebdad said:
Don't have time right now with work to continue CRH. I will be working too hard for the rest of the year. Plus its Cheaper for me to use CRH time to make money and then just buy the silver. :headbang:

Ahhh I understand that feeling.

As he said, how much are you paying? I have 4 boxes waiting for me next week. With any luck I'll get some silver.

I'd sell you the ones I have now, but I already offered them to someone. If I don't hear from him tomorrow I'll pm you.
 
"Don't have time right now with work to continue CRH. I will be working too hard for the rest of the year. Plus its Cheaper for me to use CRH time to make money and then just buy the silver. "

I've done both for the last two years and done ok. Sure wish I had bought more. If I played it right I could have retired. Oh well, missed that ship. Just last summer I could pick up 90% off craig's list for 5x-10x face. Those day's seem like they are gone. Hard to say if this is the big bubble - I thought about selling some when it hit $25 and held off :icon_thumright: but $32.70 now is looking high. I did read from someone who sells options and calls that he sold some calls at $50 and $55 for March. I'm not sure I would go for the 40% though, it does take a lot of room.

Maine_JIm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom