What's new

Up Yer KIlt Magazine Edition 16

shug

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
The new edition of the magazine is now on the website for you to download for free at
www.upyerkiltmagazine.co.uk
hope you enjoy
shug
 
I scanned through the very first periodical - especially since I'm of almost 100% pure Scottish descent - my father's side came to the New World from Edinburgh in 1650, and mother's side from Edinburgh in 1690. There was a Cherokee wife back in the 19th Century.

I really enjoyed the article on the history of coin minting - GREAT!
 
Hay, I know this is kind of personal, but I have to know. When I was a boy, back in the 40's, it was an expressed fact that there was nothing worn under the kilt. Is that true? Frank...- five star.webp
 
Hay, I know this is kind of personal, but I have to know. When I was a boy, back in the 40's, it was an expressed fact that there was nothing worn under the kilt. Is that true? Frank...-View attachment 1041855

bagpipes.webp Ask these kids!!!!
 
there nothing worn under the kilt....... its all working perfectly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom