gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2013 #1 click on link http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tool-shed/333572-update-review-new-8-t-rex-s-s-beach-scoop.html Upvote 0
click on link http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tool-shed/333572-update-review-new-8-t-rex-s-s-beach-scoop.html
Hag730 Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 620 Reaction score 398 Golden Thread 0 Location Saint Marys Georgia Detector(s) used Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2013 #2 I like the scoop.....but the welds cracked on the top first summer I had it. I had the welds repaired and beefed up, its going strong now. Repair cost me $40.00 at a local weld shop.
I like the scoop.....but the welds cracked on the top first summer I had it. I had the welds repaired and beefed up, its going strong now. Repair cost me $40.00 at a local weld shop.