tsabeach Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 358 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location West MI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50 May 19, 2010 Thread Owner #1 V nickle Couple hours at a spot I've found some barber coins, thought I cleaned it out and still found some goodies Attachments P1011817.webp 77.2 KB · Views: 229
V nickle Couple hours at a spot I've found some barber coins, thought I cleaned it out and still found some goodies
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim May 19, 2010 #2 Re: V nickle nice V congrats.
x.marks Jr. Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 90 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2010 #3 Re: V nickle Glad your spot is still producing! Love that V! Those hide pretty well from me. Still looking.
Re: V nickle Glad your spot is still producing! Love that V! Those hide pretty well from me. Still looking.
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2010 #4 Re: V nickle Nice digs!
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2010 #5 Re: V nickle Nice finds you have there. Congrats!
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2010 #6 Re: V nickle that's a nice looking V....congrats! Love those boy scout relics too. I hadn't found any up unitl this year and I've found 3 boyscout relics this year so far. thanks for sharing and HH, Griff
Re: V nickle that's a nice looking V....congrats! Love those boy scout relics too. I hadn't found any up unitl this year and I've found 3 boyscout relics this year so far. thanks for sharing and HH, Griff
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2010 #7 Re: V nickle Great finds and congrats on the V nickel. Man, those boy scouts seem to lose a lot of stuff, don't they? HH p.s. Welcome to TNet.
Re: V nickle Great finds and congrats on the V nickel. Man, those boy scouts seem to lose a lot of stuff, don't they? HH p.s. Welcome to TNet.
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2010 #8 Re: V nickle Nice looking V, Congrats! Good luck, HH.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other May 22, 2010 #9 Re: V nickle I like those V's, I've found more of them than buffalos. Still very hard to get! Congrats! ffd
Re: V nickle I like those V's, I've found more of them than buffalos. Still very hard to get! Congrats! ffd
Gator-Flea Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,031 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the grass is blue Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2010 #10 Re: V nickle Nice BSA pin and V.........
Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2010 #11 Re: V nickle Great hunt and finds for sure congrats on the V nickel, wheats and cool scout paraphernalia!!!
Re: V nickle Great hunt and finds for sure congrats on the V nickel, wheats and cool scout paraphernalia!!!