TheRingFinder Bronze Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 2,251 Reaction score 1,993 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2015 #1 Beautiful day today in Minnesota, pure sun and 75 degrees - Had to play hooky from work and take a dive!! 1 - 10K Ring 3 Silver Rings 1 - Silver Bracelet 2 - Silver Rosies 1 - Wheaty 1- Bird charm 1- Watch Piece 1 - Bus Token - Free Ride <--Though I think those buses are long gone 1 - Star Pin Upvote 12
Beautiful day today in Minnesota, pure sun and 75 degrees - Had to play hooky from work and take a dive!! 1 - 10K Ring 3 Silver Rings 1 - Silver Bracelet 2 - Silver Rosies 1 - Wheaty 1- Bird charm 1- Watch Piece 1 - Bus Token - Free Ride <--Though I think those buses are long gone 1 - Star Pin
B Brother Al Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 649 Reaction score 566 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors? Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 26, 2015 #2 That's a great day with gold and 4 silvers! You can afford bus fare.....
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2015 #3 Not too bad a day if you call an Awesome day not too bad... Your hunt today tops any hunt I've ever had for good finds, Congrats on one Sweet day!!
Not too bad a day if you call an Awesome day not too bad... Your hunt today tops any hunt I've ever had for good finds, Congrats on one Sweet day!!
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2015 #4 Brother Al said: That's a great day with gold and 4 silvers! You can afford bus fare..... Click to expand... 6 silvers
Brother Al said: That's a great day with gold and 4 silvers! You can afford bus fare..... Click to expand... 6 silvers
B Brother Al Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 649 Reaction score 566 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors? Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 26, 2015 #5 deershed said: 6 silvers Click to expand... Ooooooops
Captain Caveman Silver Member Joined May 14, 2015 Messages 2,521 Reaction score 2,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, MS Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver. Primary Interest: Other Aug 26, 2015 #6 Great Dive! Congratz!
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 26, 2015 #7 Great day off, love that bracelet.
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,899 Reaction score 8,286 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Aug 27, 2015 #8 Wow, I love that stuff...Specially the yellow!!
The Urban Prospector Bronze Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 1,196 Reaction score 1,922 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever I am. Detector(s) used Tesoro Eldorado, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Excal II, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Legend, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Human eyes Primary Interest: Other Aug 27, 2015 #9 Nice bunch of loot! TFS!!
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2015 #10 great finds!, I like the bracelet
Fletch88 Silver Member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,371 Golden Thread 0 Location Valdosta, GA Detector(s) used Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5 Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado Minelab CTX 3030 Minelab Xterra 305 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2015 #11 Nice finds RingFinder! WTG
Higgy Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2014 Messages 1,422 Reaction score 1,264 Golden Thread 0 Location NH Detector(s) used Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 27, 2015 #12 Great finds, RF! I'm jealous. The elusive gold has evaded me all season. I've had a lot of tank refills but not a lot of luck!
Great finds, RF! I'm jealous. The elusive gold has evaded me all season. I've had a lot of tank refills but not a lot of luck!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2015 #13 Nicely done,,, haven't had a multiple ring day all year.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2015 #14 Nice batch of finds.
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2015 #15 Very nice