What's new

Very old South Florida finds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a couple of really old Florida finds that I found in my scoop during the past week while water hunting for gold jewelry. A chunk of really cool looking chrystalized coral and a fossilized sharks tooth.
 

Attachments

  • Old finds.webp
    Old finds.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
This is a reverse photo of the chrystalized chunk of coral I found in my scoop.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5733.webp
    DSCN5733.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 195
Nice sharks tooth and chunk o coral.... last thing that I found in my scoop not a target was a small crab that was attached to my hand.... thought I had got jabbed by a fish hook till I saw him hanging from my hand...
 
Cool Stuff....I Lived 2 hours west of Lauderdale, and would find that stuff near the canals..Nice Sharks Toof too :)
 
Nice. I've never seen crystalized coral before, really pretty to look at. Thanks for sharing.
 
Gary , now that stuff is older than me....lololol nice save...... Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom