Mar 31, 2013
Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted for about three hours after work today. Found nothing but clad for the first two hours. Finally found a silver Rosie and then got the surprise when a 1794 Spanish 1 Reale pops out of the hole! Within fifteen minutes I got a Mercand a Silver Washington quarter. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616487.626604.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616504.249976.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616518.639107.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442616532.557970.jpg

Upvote 30
That's a lot of silver. Congrats on the oldie too!

Great job on the silver!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice pile of silver goodies

That's a great three hours. I can't imagine what it's like find a Reale. :notworthy: Way to go!

It's raining in MN, so I'm glued to Google Earth

Awesome hunt and killer finds.:headbang: Wish I could average 1.33 silver per hour, especially one in the 1700s :thumbsup:

I don't know about vino , but I'm liking the results of your hunt. WTG on the silver and especially the 1 Reale

Interesting that that silver is having unlawful congregations. But it helped you out......:laughing7:

I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!!!
Great hunt Rick..Always nice when the reale shows his handsome face!! Lol
The usually spot???

I LIKE IT I LIKE IT!!!!
Great hunt Rick..Always nice when the reale shows his handsome face!! Lol
The usually spot???

Yes. I was hunting the big park.

Great hunt. Congrats on all the silver and especially the oldie.

Holy crap!!! Lol, that's an awesome spanish silver brother!!, man ya just never know what's gonna pop out next, great hunt!!! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back