Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,468 Reaction score 10,885 Golden Thread 0 Apr 23, 2026 #1 Might be a mechanical pencil. I haven't taken the cap off it's stuck. It was at an old overgrown site. Starting to get to grown up and just some small patches you can swing at these homesites. Attachments IMG_5001.webp 2.3 MB · Views: 89 IMG_5002.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 80 Upvote 8
Might be a mechanical pencil. I haven't taken the cap off it's stuck. It was at an old overgrown site. Starting to get to grown up and just some small patches you can swing at these homesites.
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,306 Reaction score 23,345 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 27, 2026 #2 Nice one !
PenguinDetectsCA Sr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2026 Messages 257 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Apr 27, 2026 #3 Nice find! I think I also found one yesterday...tell me if Im wrong:
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,468 Reaction score 10,885 Golden Thread 0 Apr 27, 2026 Thread Owner #4 PenguinDetectsCA said: Nice find! I think I also found one yesterday...tell me if Im wrong: View attachment 2251818 Click to expand... I believe it is, that one is nice
PenguinDetectsCA said: Nice find! I think I also found one yesterday...tell me if Im wrong: View attachment 2251818 Click to expand... I believe it is, that one is nice