What's new

Virginia Beach Gold

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the beach this afternoon for about 3 hours and battled the surf. Winds were up and there was a terrible current running parallel to shore. Made detecting tough, but I was rewarded for my efforts. In about knee deep water I got a signal that I just knew was gold...It had that sound to it. My suspicion was confirmed when I heard the rattle in the scoop and reached down to find this lil beauty! 2.59 grams of 10K GOLD! Happy to add it to my collection. Thanks for looking!

Happy Hunting!

-Nate
 

Attachments

  • 08-03-12goldring.webp
    08-03-12goldring.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
Very pretty ring find, Nate!

Lorraine
 
Very nice, looks fairly old?
 
Nice find. It does look like it has some age to it.
 
Tricolor gold, nice find!
 
I would be happy to see that in my Stealth Scoop. Very nice find, looks like rose gold.
 
looks to be South Dakota gold, a find like that makes the rough waves feel like detecting on a cloud :sunny:
 
I would be happy to see that in my Stealth Scoop. Very nice find, looks like rose gold.
Love my stealth scoop! Love it even more when it has gold like this in it!
 
That's a really pretty one! Bet you were doing the happy dance.:cat:
 
Love that rose gold! Great find!
 
Like that tri colored gold...congrats.
 
Beauty - Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice ring! Congrats! I love Va. Beach. Two of my very best rings have come from there. I just have not been able to free my schedule up to go for a month. It is killing me. Nice to see someone pulling a little gold from that area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom