vanoldschool Hero Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 720 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Orchard, Wa Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Another ok year digging, Got my first walking liberty half dollar, a few merc and rosies, cannot wait to start 2014 and see if I can meet some new goals, good luck and hh Attachments 946955_10201323933525284_977188157_n[1].webp 77.2 KB · Views: 378
Another ok year digging, Got my first walking liberty half dollar, a few merc and rosies, cannot wait to start 2014 and see if I can meet some new goals, good luck and hh
Damon64 Bronze Member Joined Jul 10, 2008 Messages 1,178 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Federal Way, WA Detector(s) used V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2014 #2 Great digs!
Chimacum87 Full Member Joined May 27, 2012 Messages 180 Reaction score 119 Golden Thread 0 Location From WA now missing Scotland Detector(s) used Deus lite Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 #3 cool finds mate I used to live over in Port Orchard off of Mullinex . Do you hunt that area mostly or just all over WA?
cool finds mate I used to live over in Port Orchard off of Mullinex . Do you hunt that area mostly or just all over WA?
vanoldschool Hero Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 720 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Orchard, Wa Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2014 Thread Owner #4 all over when I can, I have found a few whets in port Orchard and 2 Indians
washingtonian Gold Member Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 6,509 Reaction score 12,900 Golden Thread 0 Location Puget Sound Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Whites DFX Jun 30, 2017 #5 Dang, that Walking Liberty Half is smooth! Great dig for WA (or anywhere).
P PogoGhost Tenderfoot Joined Jul 7, 2017 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location North Seattle Detector(s) used Nokta Impact Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 7, 2017 #6 That looks Awesome...That was a lot of digging!!