What's new

WANNA MEET JEFF-GORDON? ST AUGUSTINE

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
85% chance I will be beach searching from August 20-26 in St. Augustine

who wants to meet me and detect the beach ( or another nearby site you have permission for?)

Would like to see some Tnet members in person. ( you pay for the beer)
 
If I was there I would gladly pay for the beer, just to meet you!
Go for it Jeff!
 
well you have several months to plan ( I will need a hold-harmless agreement from your husband)
 
Thanks for letting us know Jeff! I'll start making plans now to visit Ft. Lauderdale! :laughing7: :occasion14:
 
No.:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I'd rather deep dive my cave again.
 
Thanks but I'm not interested in meeting any competition.:icon_scratch: I'll stay in my lane and you stay in yours.:laughing7:
Marvin
 
85% chance I will be beach searching from August 20-26 in St. Augustine

who wants to meet me and detect the beach ( or another nearby site you have permission for?)

Would like to see some Tnet members in person. ( you pay for the beer)

Can I have your autograph??
 
I'll be sure to stay away from St. Augustine in August - thanks for the heads up :laughing7:
 
Augustine St, Pittsburgh, PA ?
 
I will meet you only if you have your gorgeous girl friends with you.
 
well you have several months to plan ( I will need a hold-harmless agreement from your husband)

There was a one second blank stare then he laughed....should I be insulted? :what:
 
free-candy-van.webp He's easy to spot.
 
I may ride down just for sheets and giggles. I'm 2 hours from there. The last time I went it was about 10' deep in replenished sand.
I'll supply beer if you supply chicks to carry our scoops.... and dig up our targets while wearing a thong bikinis! Lol
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom