What's new

Wanted to share.

mydogiscool

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
No damage I see 3 3/8 long 1.5 wide. Creek find. Would this be a Dixon? What material? About what would the value be? Any more info would be nice thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-646009191.webp
    image-646009191.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3593986216.webp
    image-3593986216.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 96
  • image-366244319.webp
    image-366244319.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think we have some hunters up your way I will let them answer. Very nice piece though.
 
Dixon, Adena culture,priceless nice find right there.
 
very nice point congrats HH
 
The Dickson Point will almost always have a squared off base. I believe that is a Waubesa Point which is a Hopewell type if I'm not mistaken.
 
Welcome to the site, nice point!
 
Thanks rock and guys, I will have a lot of upcoming questions to ask in the future, thanks for the help.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom