WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tat,you and Bigscoop continue to reply with your "French tickles",but never seem to substantiate,always leave "facts" hanging like a bad script from "LOST".
It is long past time to tie up the loose ends and reveal "the beef",the "smoking gun" that connect these intrepid Bonapartists to the writing of THE BEALE PAPERS and/or the allege treasure.
Otherwise it is just another trip down the rabbit hole to the yellow brick road onto the lost highway back to the rabbit hole to place square pegs in round holes before going back to the rabbit hole.
It all may be just a western dime novel treasure story written for profit.

Have YOU seen a copy of the ORIGINAl...? BLAND green cover; NO "artwork" (even by John W. Sherman's "standards"; his OTHER "WESTERN TREASURE dime novels" had ARTWORK). BORING CIPHERS as "puzzles"; ppl in Lynchburg, Va. 1885 had NO time for such. NASTY fire in L'burg, Va. happened in 1883... 2 years later as a "fun-raiser" for deceased firemen, widows, & families...?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tat,you and Bigscoop continue to reply with your "French tickles",but never seem to substantiate,always leave "facts" hanging like a bad script from "LOST".
It is long past time to tie up the loose ends and reveal "the beef",the "smoking gun" that connect these intrepid Bonapartists to the writing of THE BEALE PAPERS and/or the allege treasure.
Otherwise it is just another trip down the rabbit hole to the yellow brick road onto the lost highway back to the rabbit hole to place square pegs in round holes before going back to the rabbit hole.
It all may be just a western dime novel treasure story written for profit.

Now pay close attention cause I'm only going to say this to you one more time. Now really try to absorb all that I'm telling you, "Find me the four digit key code list and I'll give you the completed C1 & C3 clear text without any errors or substitutions." Now go back and read the Beale Pamphlet again and pay special attention to the author's explanation as to why he is presenting his story to the public. In the end, what was he looking for?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now pay close attention cause I'm only going to say this to you one more time. Now really try to absorb all that I'm telling you, "Find me the four digit key code list and I'll give you the completed C1 & C3 clear text without any errors or substitutions." Now go back and read the Beale Pamphlet again and pay special attention to the author's explanation as to why he is presenting his story to the public. In the end, what was he looking for?
http://www.unmuseum.org/bealepap.htm
Is it"...Having now lost all hope of benefit from this source...he is not unwilling that others may recieve it"
...or..."I have been reduced from comparative affluence to absolute penury..."
...or...THE DISCLAIMER
"I would say a word to those who may take an interest in them...It is,to devote only such time as can be spared from your legitimate bussiness to the task,and if you can spare no time,let the matter alone".
In the end what was he looking for?
Raise money for the Lynchburg fire victims,or maybe a quick buck,at 50 cents a pop!He does state that he is in dire straights after searching for the Beale treasure.
Where are the French Bonapartists in this?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The UnMuseum - The Beale Papers - Original Text
Is it"...Having now lost all hope of benefit from this source...he is not unwilling that others may recieve it"
...or..."I have been reduced from comparative affluence to absolute penury..."
...or...THE DISCLAIMER
"I would say a word to those who may take an interest in them...It is,to devote only such time as can be spared from your legitimate bussiness to the task,and if you can spare no time,let the matter alone".
In the end what was he looking for?
Raise money for the Lynchburg fire victims,or maybe a quick buck,at 50 cents a pop!He does state that he is in dire straights after searching for the Beale treasure.
Where are the French Bonapartists in this?

LOL!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a clear text to C1 & C3 let's see the gold. You don't have squat.

If you have the 4-digit keyword list - that's all I need. That's all I've needed for quite some time.

How many 4-digit codes are in C1? These are not letters.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are nineteen 4-digit codes in C1. You want me to list them? Now show us the clear text of C1 & C3.

Correct...there are 19. These nineteen four digit codes do not represent letters. And as I've already said, find me the key list for these 19 four digit codes and then, and only then, will I show you exactly what's in those ciphers. Of course, you'll have to $$$ the book and CD......:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Correct...there are 19. These nineteen four digit codes do not represent letters. And as I've already said, find me the key list for these 19 four digit codes and then, and only then, will I show you exactly what's in those ciphers. Of course, you'll have to $$$ the book and CD......:laughing7:

LOL!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It would be a pointless fishing trip. Best I can figure, there were maybe only 4 or 5 of these identical list.

NAW... Blum's is a GREAT "resource" for "FISHING DAYS! "Google" BLUM'S ALMANAC, 2014: BEST Fishing Days... Aug. 30th & 31st are great, etc.!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NAW... Blum's is a GREAT "resource" for "FISHING DAYS! "Google" BLUM'S ALMANAC, 2014: BEST Fishing Days... Aug. 30th & 31st are great, etc.!

It's sad, but I live right on the river/intercoastal, just across the river is the ocean, great fishing all around me......but I seldom get the opportunity to go much anymore. Was going quite a bit but I don't guess I've been fishing for several months now. But the good news is....the freezer is about empty so looks like i may have to force a few days in the near future. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It's sad, but I live right on the river/intercoastal, just across the river is the ocean, great fishing all around me......but I seldom get the opportunity to go much anymore. Was going quite a bit but I don't guess I've been fishing for several months now. But the good news is....the freezer is about empty so looks like i may have to force a few days in the near future. :laughing7:

HF! Good Luck!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I gave you my answer to your question,what is yours?...and how does it relare LaFitte,Girard,Lallemand,Bonaparte,etc,to the writing of the BEALE PAPERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread