ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin:
Your chronology is off...
Captain Jack, you should probably PM Old Bookaroo who will explain it all in great detail.:thumbsup:
He claims he knows more than the knowledgeable contributors to this and other threads, and is quick to correct with his subjective opinions.

Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ECS:

You consider time to be subjective? Wow!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ECS
"The Southern rebellion was largely the outgrowth of the Mexican War"- Ulysses S Grant

franklin's response: "Not true. It was the Union calling up troops to invade the South."

For that statement to be correct, December 20, 1860 and January 9, 10, 11, 19, 26 and February 1, 1861, would all have to have been before April 15, 1861. Here in objective reality franklin's chronology is more than suspect.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for another useless non productive response to another TN members post. :icon_thumright:
It was not required, requested, wanted, or needed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A line from the Epitaph I found in the Cipher

( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )
The provided DOI solved C2 is written in normal constructed sentences, this , like many other claimed solutions, are not of the same construction style.
If Thomas J Beale created all three ciphers, they all would contain the same style of sentence structure.
Now the wary reader would notice the numbering break in C2, as if one coder quit, or died, and another had to finish the work but lacked the expertise of the original coder.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Another one who doesn't understand what is being posted blames the poster.
Don't blame me for your lack of comprehension.

you seem to be the old king that has invisible cloths. post 1 on this list is just off ist rocker.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you even read E F Beale's Papers and compared the content to Ward's Beale Papers?
Do you know the histories of the people being discussed that are in one way or another connected to the 1885 job pamphlet.
By you comments, I would say not, and all you want to do is take issue with my posts.
You do remind me of another with a different member name who is no longer contributing on this forum.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Have you even read E F Beale's Papers and compared the content to Ward's Beale Papers?
Do you know the histories of the people being discussed that are in one way or another connected to the 1885 job pamphlet.
By you comments, I would say not, and all you want to do is take issue with my posts.
You do remind me of another with a different member name who is no longer contributing on this forum.

i showed my teach your post. he said you are stressing over no one being interested in what you say. but i like some of what you say.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that hardly the truth with the disparaging replies , like yours, on this and other threads, which reveals one's interest in my comments, yet no one brings any evidence forth to disprove my claims, just puerile put downs, as you have so recently posted.

The only ones stressing are you and others who fear what my research reveals, being that the Beale Papers were nothing more than a period adventure/treasure dime novel with play along parlor entertainment ciphers...
...and the realization that NO collaborating evidence outside of the Beale Papers has ever been produced that can confirm anything in the Beale Papers story as actually ever happening.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well that hardly the truth with the disparaging replies , like yours, on this and other threads, which reveals one's interest in my comments, yet no one brings any evidence forth to disprove my claims, just puerile put downs, as you have so recently posted.

The only ones stressing are you and others who fear what my research reveals, being that the Beale Papers were nothing more than a period adventure/treasure dime novel with play along parlor entertainment ciphers...
...and the realization that NO collaborating evidence outside of the Beale Papers has ever been produced that can confirm anything in the Beale Papers story as actually ever happening.

i see so anyone can say anything and if no one can prove it wrong it must be right?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
i see so anyone can say anything and if no one can prove it wrong it must be right?
So, do you or your "teach" have conclusive evidence of anything in the Beale Papers being true?
So far you have added nothing to this thread's dialog, what's right, what's wrong, posting nothing containing substance.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe the correct wording is, "If you can not prove it is true then it is wrong." Just like, "Innocent until proven guilty."

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So, do you or your "teach" have conclusive evidence of anything in the Beale Papers being true?
So far you have added nothing to this thread's dialog, what's right, what's wrong, posting nothing containing substance.

and what you have posted you can not prove it is true so it must be wrong? if i look at the beale stuff and can not prove it is true it is wrong? if i look at mr franklins stuff and can not prove it is true is it wrong? true and false is what computers see. my teacher says dont through out the baby with the dirty water. so if we take the true parts of all of this and put them together we can see the real story of beale and not what the book said about beale. if no one can decipher the cipher code how do we know who is a dirty cheater. and if someone does decipher the cipher code we will know who the crooked people are.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... so if we take the true parts of all of this and put them together we can see the real story of beale and not what the book said about beale. if no one can decipher the cipher code how do we know who is a dirty cheater. and if someone does decipher the cipher code we will know who the crooked people are.
To what "true parts" do you refer?
The obvious influences found in the narrative text?
The relationships between those involved with copyrighting, printing, advertising, sale of the Beale Papers?
The relationships between Ward, Buford, and Morris, and Risqué to Thomas Beale, with no "J" middle initial.
What known to be true"
James Beverly Ward applied for copyright on borrowed letterhead with ONLY the title, NO manuscript.
His cousin, John William Sherman printed the manuscript for publication at the Virginia Job Print Shop.
The Beale Papers were advertised in the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN newspaper where Sherman was sub-editor.
Copies were sold at Max Guggenheimer,s store, Max being the only person living person mentioned in the Beale Papers at time of publication.
A book review of the Beale Papers appeared in the ROANOKE NEWS with Ward's name, as author, misspelled.
After complaints from family members mentioned in the Beale Papers, unsold copies are destroyed in a fire.

Now with these truths presented, that doesn't mean or support anything in the narrative text of the Beale Papers as being true, or as actually ever happening outside of the Beale Papers story.
If the Beale story is not true and never happened, please tell all what the two unsolved ciphers would reveal?
Stands to reason to the wary reader that it will not lead to a vault of gold, silver, and jewels if all of these events in the Beale narrative story was only the product of the "unknown" authors imagination.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
To what "true parts" do you refer?
The obvious influences found in the narrative text?
The relationships between those involved with copyrighting, printing, advertising, sale of the Beale Papers?
The relationships between Ward, Buford, and Morris, and Risqué to Thomas Beale, with no "J" middle initial.
What known to be true"
James Beverly Ward applied for copyright on borrowed letterhead with ONLY the title, NO manuscript.
His cousin, John William Sherman printed the manuscript for publication at the Virginia Job Print Shop.
The Beale Papers were advertised in the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN newspaper where Sherman was sub-editor.
Copies were sold at Max Guggenheimer,s store, Max being the only person living person mentioned in the Beale Papers at time of publication.
A book review of the Beale Papers appeared in the ROANOKE NEWS with Ward's name, as author, misspelled.
After complaints from family members mentioned in the Beale Papers, unsold copies are destroyed in a fire.

Now with these truths presented, that doesn't mean or support anything in the narrative text of the Beale Papers as being true, or as actually ever happening outside of the Beale Papers story.
If the Beale story is not true and never happened, please tell all what the two unsolved ciphers would reveal?
Stands to reason to the wary reader that it will not lead to a vault of gold, silver, and jewels if all of these events in the Beale narrative story was only the product of the "unknown" authors imagination.

i am looking at before the book you are talking about came out. the real story is what this book was about. just like today with the books and websites about beale papers. the thing that happened to make this book beale papers. is it not true that the Indians of the area were all this treasure came from said that people moved a big treasure back to the area of virginia?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Additionally, a Cheyenne legend exists about gold and silver being taken from the West and buried in mountains in the East, dating from roughly 1820.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beale_ciphers#cite_note-Singh-11

That Cheyenne Indian has a name and an alias. I was a partner with him for a couple of years. Yes he told me many times of the story how he got interested out in New Mexico. But that is all another story. Some of which I can not disclose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread