What's new

Warm Welcome to SILVER SLICE

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Today my Dad finally joined the forum and should be posting once he gets some finds. I guess I bothered him enough so that he would set up an account with TNet. As some of you already know he was my partner in crime for a very successful road trip a couple of weeks ago. He is set to go on another trip this Tuesday out in the same direction where we found that same score. I wish him good luck and ask that you all give Golden Silver's Father a Warm Welcome. Thanks. Oh yeah my brother may be hopping on soon as well I think he put his name down as NWMAUDLIN. Ummm I told him he needs to work on that name. HH.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Welcome Dad, your son is one of a kind. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Cheers, Jim
 
Welcome and may you find silver at every bank you come too!! HAPPY HUNTING.
 
Don't you mean partners in "grime" cause it is NOT a crime yet to hit Banks as we do?
 
Thank you all and you are right OB that it should be partners in grime. In deed. I will have silver slice come on and give a hello.

Golden Silver
 
Welcome Silver Slice ! Now we have two father/ son teams.

HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom