What's new

WARNING: count your rolls in quarter boxes

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
short Loomis boxes missing 1 roll have been found in upstate NY banks recently. I got 2 boxes with 49 each, called the bank.....-& YUPPP!!!!!!, they had the same with some boxes :BangHead:. they did hand me a $20 note to make good :notworthy::happysmiley:.
 
Upvote 0
They know your honest, so they return the favor, and I hope they let the processor know the problem too.
 
I've had this happen several times with cent boxes from Loomis. Unfortunately, my bank (Community Bank) won't reimburse me once the box has left the building. When I used to be able to get half dollar boxes, I had one box with 2 extra rolls, so I made out on that one.

Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom