Washington State Friends Wanted

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is my first post on this site. Hopefully one of many. Let me give ya’ll the low down and hopefully I’ll spark someone’s attention to want to join me. Here’s the setup I will have by June of this coming year(13’):

Gold Hog Highbanker
Gold Cube 4 Stack Deluxe
Garrett AT Gold with BOGO MP MPX Pro Detector
3oz Smelting Pot
The usuals: Pan, Snuffer, Magnet, Classifier etc…

If anyone is interested and is near Eastern WA, Northern OR or Western ID then hit me up and we can make some magical gold finds happen. Extra points if you have a date as it will be me and my girl together. The plan is to hit a nice stream, camp for a few nights and run some buckets like a mothah. Convicts need not apply, I already see enough of you working at the prison.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Ex-cons need not apply?? Any other races. or other types of people that shouldn't bother you? Wait for the winds to change maybe MARRY POPPINS go prospecting with you. Sir you make me feel sick!!!!

??????:icon_scratch::icon_scratch:

OP
OP
L

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wasn't trying to take it that far MadMarshall. I was simply stating that I'm not interested in working with convicts as I already do professionally 8hrs of my day. I'm sure that you have some people that you don't like to be around and by all means that's your choice, I'm sorry if you feel offended, truly I am.

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
I think mad Marshall is living up to his name. You ok MM?? Not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I get it..

You are going to find posts here that u may not agree with but please keep on topic. We don't need foolish insults. This is not gold Sesame Street forum. If u have an issue that bothers u this much you should ignore it, or send him a PM. This isn't Facebook. Just my opinion, just wut we need, another opinion right! Hahaha

OP
OP
L

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks yellow, for helpin' keep it mellow haha. HH everybody, hope Santa brought ya'll somethin shiny!!!!

walldo

Jun 18, 2012
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Mine lab x terra 305
Going to Cape Dissapointment April 12 thru 15. See you have a gold cube. Ideal for beach sand. Easiest digging I have ever done for gold.
This is part of a Gpaa group outing. But no need to be a member

OP
OP
L

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like I'll be "Dissapointed" around April then haha. Count me and my gal in for sure. Nice little wknd outing. I'll bring my Garrett At Gold+Pro and el Gold Cube.
Going to Cape Dissapointment April 12 thru 15. See you have a gold cube. Ideal for beach sand. Easiest digging I have ever done for gold.
This is part of a Gpaa group outing. But no need to be a member

AlwaysBusyJ

Feb 9, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just reserved my campsite on Cape Disappointment for April 12-14, I'm going with the bedrock prospectors club, apparently the same weekend as the GPAA outing. Sure is going to be one busy beach!! If anyone else plans on going and hasn't made a reservation yet, I would do it ASAP, only a few sites left, and they are going fast! I plan on picking up a gold cube at the Gold show in Puyallup and putting it to use right away. I got a few hundred pounds of heavy concentrates that I've been too lazy to pan out, and I'm hoping the cube will make short work of them and save my back all that pain!

AlwaysBusyJ

Feb 9, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm jealous walldo, they charge $22 a night for a tent site at the park. That's almost a gram of gold for a 2 night stay! But at least it's as close to the beach as you can get. And it should be fun with the dozens of other prospectors camping out too. Let us know how it goes next weekend!

swcda

Jun 23, 2012
Back in Coeur d'Alene, ID
Detector(s) used
MineLab X Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live is Moscow, ID and I am also looking for someone to head out with. My wife comes along when she's not in class. PM me if your ever i my area.

Sean

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
AlwaysBusyJ, check out the Prospectors Plus booth at the gold show before spending your money. We'll be running equipment using the black sand from Cape Dissapointment. Come by and lets talk. LinkHylian, if you take a metal detector be sure you stop by the park check in station and get their required permit. No charge on the permit but is one of their rules. There's so much black sand the detector won't do much good.

AlwaysBusyJ

Feb 9, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up Doug, I'll definitely stop by the booth and check it out before purchasing anything.

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Be sure to introduce yourself to me. It's nice to put a face to the people you talk with on the forums.

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Doug you going to be at the WPMA show in Monroe this coming weekend? Plan on going Sat. Plan on gearing up on a few goodies for this year. John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread