C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #1 I went out to a field that got washed out by the flooding & found 14 points 2 good ones the big sandy point is a killer! I also found a pitted stone & I found a real nice leather Wilson basketball not a bad hunt for about 2 hours! Attachments image.webp 3.5 MB · Views: 135 image.webp 3.3 MB · Views: 102 image.webp 3 MB · Views: 128 image.webp 4.1 MB · Views: 119 image.webp 3.6 MB · Views: 112 image.webp 3.4 MB · Views: 112 image.webp 836.4 KB · Views: 96 image.webp 3.1 MB · Views: 98 Upvote 0
I went out to a field that got washed out by the flooding & found 14 points 2 good ones the big sandy point is a killer! I also found a pitted stone & I found a real nice leather Wilson basketball not a bad hunt for about 2 hours!
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #2 Some nice steady finds,that sidenotcher is a good one And a basketball bonus, didn't know they made em out of leather,must be a quality ball.
Some nice steady finds,that sidenotcher is a good one And a basketball bonus, didn't know they made em out of leather,must be a quality ball.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #3 What a great spot to hunt! Love them all but the big Sandy is a beauty!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #4 Nice finds , is the last pic a shaman stone ? I’m pretty sure it is
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Arrow are you talking about the stone with the hole in it? P
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #6 That hunt should keep you happy for awhile! Or at least til your next hunt. Yes, the big sandy is a killer!
That hunt should keep you happy for awhile! Or at least til your next hunt. Yes, the big sandy is a killer!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #7 Oddly I found a bowling ball in the creek that runs through my town. I figured it had washed away in a flood back in 2013.
Oddly I found a bowling ball in the creek that runs through my town. I figured it had washed away in a flood back in 2013.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #8 choo said: Arrow are you talking about the stone with the hole in it? P Click to expand... Lol no I was kidding I was talking about basketball ..... sorry
choo said: Arrow are you talking about the stone with the hole in it? P Click to expand... Lol no I was kidding I was talking about basketball ..... sorry
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 Thread Owner #9 Lol ok
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 5, 2018 #10 As usual, choo kicks butt! Nice haul!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #11 so which was the one next to the big sandy pretty material
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #12 Great finds choo I love the big sandy
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Mar 5, 2018 #13 That sidenotch saw some action back in the day, used hard and resharpened. I love pieces like that!
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 Thread Owner #14 Here's the one you was talking about rock has a busted tip really nice material though! Attachments image.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 82
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #15 The pitted stone looks like soapstone and we find pieces like that if it is soapstone that were used for cooking stones or boiling stones.
The pitted stone looks like soapstone and we find pieces like that if it is soapstone that were used for cooking stones or boiling stones.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,919 Reaction score 36,492 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2018 #16 Is the basketball archaic or woodland period?⅞
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2018 Thread Owner #17 I would lean more to woodland newnan man lol!
Shorewalker Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 446 Reaction score 959 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia & Collier Cty FL 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 11, 2018 #18 Nice finds! (I got a soccer ball along the river the other day)
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2018 #19 nice finds