What's new

Water hunting gold

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finished work early today and took my CTX 3030 and 6 inch search coil to have a snoop around some rocks in the water that I was sure must hold some gold. Only a small area and a short 2 hour water hunt but I came away with several pieces of silver and gold jewelry. 14K musical note pendant, 14K wedding band and a 10K wotzit. I also found a couple of silver mercury dimes and several wheat cents. Unfortunately my consecutive gold streak ended yesterday at 16 hunts in a place that had 7 other people already metal detecting but I guess it is time to start another new gold streak. Todays gold finds make 46 pieces of gold for the month of November, not too shabby since I only really started searching for modern finds on November 5th.
 

Attachments

  • Monday gold.webp
    Monday gold.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0
Sweet digs! Love that musical note :icon_thumright:
 
Figured it out, you have a time machine and your out hunting 30 years ago.......Heard tales of months like yours from the days of old, it was hard to believe, but now I see it is possible. Congrads on a record month........:icon_thumright:
 
Gary if you figure out the Whats it after cleaning it up let us know..... You still have time to hit 50 for the month! Go for it!!

Cliff
 
I congratulate on these finds of this month!!!
 
I'd love to meet up Gary. I need to learn from a master!!! You're making some great finds. Congrats.
 
Very nice finds. Technically it's not a musical note but rather a "G Clef" on a "Staff", a really nice find.
 
Nice! The month is not over yet!!
 
WTG,yep,for sure the month isn't over yet:icon_thumright:you're like a magnet to any Treasure,,but then that's were SKILL pays off,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom