What's new

Waterbury GS button I cant find ID on

Lafitte Deux

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
681
Reaction score
366
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Waterbury GS button I can't find ID on

Looked on all my button sites and couldn't find info on this one.
Any help is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 000_0001.webp
    000_0001.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 239
  • 000_0005.webp
    000_0005.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 240
Re: Waterbury GS button I can't find ID on

Another but no pic-http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=342312.0 I don't know if your backmark is the same as this one but i've pm'd turtlefoot13 so maybe he can fill us in on that info. Or maybe fyrffytr1 can fill us in if you pm him.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Re: Waterbury GS button I can't find ID on

The backmark "Waterbury Button Co. / Conn" written in "plain block" (non-serifed) letters, without stars or anything else but a double-circle of dots, is Mid-20th-century, up to 1965.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Waterbury GS button I can't find ID on

Great info, as always. Thank you gentlemen.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom