Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Better get it quick if you are flying the skull and crossbones.

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Idaho dredgers taking a stand:

Per a miner/organizer

WE ALREADY HAVE ABOUT 100 CONFIRMED THEY ARE COMING. BUT I DON'T GET TO HAVE CONTACT WITH EVERYONE UNFORTUNATELY! I.E. 2 FROM INDIANA 2 FROM NORTH DAKOTA 8 FROM AZ 2 FROM TX 20 FROM WA & 8 FROM OR... AND THE REST JUST FROM AROUND BOISE.
AND WE DO HAVE A DONATION PAGE SET UP FOR BATHROOM COSTS AND TRASH SERVICES: PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ANYTHING HELPS AND IF THEY DONATE OVER $25, WE WILL SEND THEM An event T-SHIRT. HERE IS THE PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oc......5254220?ref=hl

Most of us who were on the SF Payette and BOISE river last year are actually going back there after this event is over. And we aren't getting the EPA permit either. That is the purpose of the protest. It isn't just for the week, it is for the season. The week is just to be able to gather bodies to show the governor, the legislation, and all the nay sayers that this can and will happen on opening day (6/30); while being a success.

EPA CAN'T ENFORCE A FEDERAL RULE, especially if they don't have the staff to do it. Last year they said they don't have the staff to corner everyone and if no one gets an EPA permit, then they don't know where to go looking for people.

See in my opinion, I believe that those stupid papers are death traps. They ask you where, when, why and how... Why?? Just so it is easier on them to find you and harass you?? I don't buy their permit and I've been through the courts before, and I'll do it again! I AM FIGHTING MAD! AND I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP! LET THEM COME FIND ME ON THEIR OWN, AND THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

My point is come and bring your friends and enjoy a PEACEFUL, CIVIL, FUN AND FAMILY oriented demonstration and prove that Americans are still willing to stand up for our rights. We have to in order to leave a future for our children.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You miners in Idaho have the HUGE advantage of having a state government and for the most part a local population in your corner while up against these heavy handed enviro extremists. I hope you guys send them all back to DC with broken egos and a busted a$$.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
its been a long time comeing and I hope it finnaly comes throught! but theres always something those wacoenviromentalists will sue about! we need to go after them and sue them back to their hole they crawled out of!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread