Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We COULD e-mail Texas Rangers & get more info; be good to know what happened. WILD WEST, indeed...

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
You know I was just joking before about "picking and choosing which of our rights we get to clamor for".

This post, and many others, really show your true colors. You guys make yourselves out to be these real "true Americans" quoting the Declaration and Ben Franklin and whatnot. And you know, "THEY can never take away my RIGHTS!!

Well apparently, it is just that one "oh so special" RIGHT that you REALLY care about and the others are just piss in the wind.

Sadly it does not even appear that the OP knows that the 5th Amendment "RIGHT" exists.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You know I was just joking before about "picking and choosing which of our rights we get to clamor for".

This post, and many others, really show your true colors. You guys make yourselves out to be these real "true Americans" quoting the Declaration and Ben Franklin and whatnot. And you know, "THEY can never take away my RIGHTS!!

Well apparently, it is just that one "oh so special" RIGHT that you REALLY care about and the others are just piss in the wind.

Sadly it does not even appear that the OP knows that the 5th Amendment "RIGHT" exists.

I can see you are trying to steer this to a political vein. Won't bite.

First of all, the post was in jest.

Some people who prefer to remain uninformed can only laugh at vulgar or inane jokes. Any adult humor that does not involve indecent behavior or certain body parts or functions goes right over their heads. My apologies for my friend taking advantage of your inexperience.

Now, please, let's stay away from the politics. If you don't understand the joke, just shrug and move on.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
In reality,I guess some people dont realize that law and order was pretty scarce in certain parts of the old west,or for that matter nonexistent to say the least.Thats when reading and studying about the history of this country comes in handy.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Edges of expansion had their pains to be sure,but it was not a shoot em up daily deal by any means. Getting shot even poorly was bad for your health.
Gun fighting a short career for most. Even if skilled, (a minority avoided by most and at risk of being put out of business by some one who had no interest in etiquette) if not on your game or not the right day its over.
Lots of hard getting by even with out getting hurt. People did settle their differences in other ways too though!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In reality,I guess some people dont realize that law and order was pretty scarce in certain parts of the old west,or for that matter nonexistent to say the least.Thats when reading and studying about the history of this country comes in handy.

AGREE! STUDY the US Constitution BEYOND the 10th Amendment, then... for TODAY! We are an INCLUSIVE Society... :icon_thumleft:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
AGREE! STUDY the US Constitution BEYOND the 10th Amendment, then... for TODAY! We are an INCLUSIVE Society... :icon_thumleft:

Oh yeah, inclusive society. That means that you don't lock up the folks who are too violent to be with other humans . . . you just treat them kindly and they learn how they fit into society. Just like Adam Lanza.

The previous comment was brought to you by "Inclusive society", a product of the United Nations designed to make sure everyone has a chance to be part of the new world order. Support your local crazy by adopting our "inclusive society" plan that works to integrate everyone at the expense of everyone else's safety. Supporting mass murderers everywhere while punishing those who try to defend themselves and their families.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions