What's new

Wednesday Afternoons Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Wednesday Afternoon's Finds

I looked in two small fields this afternoon and found these.


I'm not sure what kind this one is.








These only had minor damage.





These have major damage.








 
Upvote 0
Man you show-em no mercy. Great finds!
 
That's a shame the drill was broken. I was looking at one I found last yr and the tip and base was gone just enough for the disc blades gap. It must of been laying the wrong direction. Would of been a great find if it was whole. You still got a few nice ones. HH, rock
 
Very nice finds and good pictures...that first one looks like a "chubby"...;)
 
That's a shame the drill was broken. I was looking at one I found last yr and the tip and base was gone just enough for the disc blades gap. It must of been laying the wrong direction. Would of been a great find if it was whole. You still got a few nice ones. HH, rock

I agree with you Rock. I really like drills and it was a heartbreaker.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom