What's new

Week in rreview

hubcap76

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
534
Reaction score
241
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the renourishment mush happening here on the treasure coast I had a tough time locating a good cluster of targets at my usual beaches. So floated around to some more unfamiliar ones. Got to reconnect with an old classmate , who also detects , which was worth not finding anything all week. But it was a very productive week. First shipwreck spike, movado watch, a few pieces of silver and a gold chain and charm. Pockets full of trash, hooks, bottle caps, bobby pins, can slaw, few pocket knifes, dozen sunglasses and decent amount of clad.

image-209139295.webp



image-2071930820.webp



image-870408004.webp



image-2920277588.webp



image-277290759.webp

Be safe in your hunts, keep those thoughts positive and results will follow.
 
Upvote 0
You had a stellar week considering the local conditions.
Big congrats on the spike.. I'm stoked I got to be there.
 
Agreed Gator super to be reconnected back with you. First of many good times, glad you came to hang out was super fun walking with another who had the stamina to go that long
 
Have coil... will travel
Likewise my friend.
 
Great finds! Twice as nice with a pal :occasion14:
 
Awesome finds!! I live in palm beach county, I'd be willing to drive to you guys sometime and do some detecting. Right now I don't have a water machine but I have my old whites PRL-1 that kills it on the dry lol.
 
Justleepdiggin, I'm always down for company and also down to travel south. Would love to take some scoop to the face vengeance for you with those scummies, my schedule is crazy till mid December, mostly out of town till the after the celebration of genocide..... I mean thanksgiving, keep forgetting I'm not smashing the system anymore :p I'm down for whatever though. Of the coil can get wet may as well hit some wet sand and if it can't always good to hit high as middle tide lines playing games with incoming waves like when you were a kid.
 
hubcap, you had a great week of detecting!:hello2:

Terrific finds....especially the gold religious medal and chain...I would love to find something like that!

Keep those beautiful treasures comin'!:headbang:
Lorraine
 
: Lorraine

Thank I appreciate it, yes that will make a nice gift. No bad for waking up in the middle of the night with a bad case of detecting fever :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom