What's new

Weekend Dig Artifacts

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent the weekend at the cabin. Found these around 8 hours searching. Hafted scraper which are always made of great material. Couple of bird points. Bits and pieces with the cannel coal. The round piece could be a discoidal as I have found two whole ones and lots of broken. The last pic is of four deer crossing my dig area taken from the cabin porch. Blow the pic up to see them all.
 

Attachments

  • wild w 280.webp
    wild w 280.webp
    308 KB · Views: 130
  • wild w 277.webp
    wild w 277.webp
    292 KB · Views: 117
  • wild w 284.webp
    wild w 284.webp
    330.7 KB · Views: 115
  • wild w 282.webp
    wild w 282.webp
    573.8 KB · Views: 118
  • wild w 254.webp
    wild w 254.webp
    502.6 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0
Boy that looks like heaven out there. Love those hills and the artifacts are great looking. Im really liking that disc.
 
Awefully nice finds! :icon_thumleft: You must be finding them at a camp site since many are broken. Hope you can find the other halves.
 
I have lots of broken bases. I find many flint cores. The two little bird points are the first whole pieces I have found in awhile. Looks like a dry spell in the forecast for Ohio. Sorry about the yellow light in the pics. I changed the bulb in the lamp. Thanks for the nice replies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom