What's new

WEEKEND FINDS!

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,553
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it has been slim pickens lately. This is all I found this last weekend. Just thought that I would share. folder 3 001.webpfolder 3 002.webp
 
Upvote 0
Slim pickens is better than no pickens at all. Good luck in the future!
 
Slim pickens are nice...that's about all I found too.
 
Slim pickens is better than no pickens at all. Good luck in the future!


Could not have said it better myself. I can tell you that I've come home with less but at least you were out hunting.
 
I've had worse. Honestly, I've had worse months before. Don't tell any one;)
 
wowee that yellow jasper rules!!
way cool dennis
now just go there again
looks like a good spot
 
Last edited:
one more thingy my bro......when you find pieces like that....you know you are in the right area !..............not??
 
''Thanks, for the nice comments.'' It really gets fustrating when you spend the time and gas going a good distance from home, and travel some really rough roads and not find too much.
 
I found this point two years ago in the same area. folder 3 006.webp folder 3 005.webp
 
that last point sure looks like rainy butte or RBSW
pretty nice dennis
 
Thanks, Steve!
 
Any looking is good looking, finding is just the icing on top. Last point looks like a fairly large Besant. Nice.
 
Olddigger thats a beautiful point.:icon_thumleft:
 
Any looking is good looking, finding is just the icing on top. Last point looks like a fairly large Besant. Nice.

Your right; If you don't get out, you'll never find anything. I don't think that it is that old. Besant's, are corner-notched and are early arcadic. The point shown is a later arcadic side notch, only about 1000 b.p. (before present). But Thank You, I do appreciate the input.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom