What's new

Weird worked rocks

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the edges have work tools for something ? All responses are welcome good and bad haha
 

Attachments

  • image-699808921.webp
    image-699808921.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1460563049.webp
    image-1460563049.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 115
  • image-3109242205.webp
    image-3109242205.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image-3432856838.webp
    image-3432856838.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1134588062.webp
    image-1134588062.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image-2812271602.webp
    image-2812271602.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1883303830.webp
    image-1883303830.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1740115767.webp
    image-1740115767.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 114
  • image-3970140838.webp
    image-3970140838.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3971655831.webp
    image-3971655831.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Seems like spokeshaves have you stumped.
Looks like you have alot of nice ones...their a good artifact.
 
Last edited:
Other than maybe a couple pieces everything I see looks like a natural and odd formation.
 
Yes I believe they are spokeshaves just always wonder the shapes and grim they are worked everyone
 
I see where Reap is coming from..I don't see multiple flakes removed to create the hook in most of them.
What it looks like to me is...since there is so much material there ..they may have been just grabbing pieces that already had that shape and then just touching the piece up to fit the hand.
Just a guess.
 
I concur with that last statement gator I will get pics of the working edges
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom