Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Whynotme

Greenie
Feb 16, 2022
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Thanks! I didn't quite know how it was set up. I'll do that!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning. Not really new here.
Used to be here years ago and swung a White's then. Was Jim West Pa then but was unable to sign back in with that moniker.
Recently got into the Minelab family and looking forward to learning about if from fellow Vanquish swingers.
So far, I'm lovin' this 540.
If you send me a private message with your email address for your old name I can reset the password so you can use your old name.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to be here years ago and swung a White's then. Was Jim West Pa then but was unable to sign back in with that moniker.
Recently got into the Minelab family and looking forward to learning about if from fellow Vanquish swingers.
Welcome back!

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back to the treasure hunting family !

PickTime

Jun 17, 2022
FLORIDA
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
Thank you for admitting me. Definitely a newbie, I look forward to learning and being able to share my finds. Thanks again, PickTime.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for admitting me...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard PickTime! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

rumvic

Jul 3, 2022
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Hello, I'm a newbie from southwest Oklahoma. Thanks for the invite. I need a Fisher F22 coil connectors, male and female if possible. See picture attached.

Attachments

• connector.jpeg
    connector.jpeg
    710.2 KB · Views: 38

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm a newbie from southwest Oklahoma. Thanks for the invite. I need a Fisher F22 coil connectors, male and female if possible. See picture attached.
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Oklahoma for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - If no one can help ya on this NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS FORUM - you might consider posting your request on FISHER RESEARCH LABS for more exposure...

Mysterious Outdoors

Jul 16, 2022
NW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250...looking into a Nokta Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Hello, I am new here and it looks very cool. Im in Indiana and I metal detect. I look for gold and have a Proline dredge/Highbanker combo.

Curvycanadian90

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2022

I am a Canadian chick new to the treasure hunting.. I am just doing it as a hobby but I have found some interesting things I posted my rock find... idk what it is.. I'm hoping to get answers... cuz it seems I have 100 new questions!! I will probably be on here alot now that I'm here! Good luck to all and happy hunting! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread