Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I joined in February but just noticed that it's suggested that we introduce ourselves...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah there's been a few that come along without an intro. I refer to them as Drive By's.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning. Not really new here.
Used to be here years ago and swung a White's then. Was Jim West Pa then but was unable to sign back in with that moniker.
Recently got into the Minelab family and looking forward to learning about if from fellow Vanquish swingers.
So far, I'm lovin' this 540.
If you send me a private message with your email address for your old name I can reset the password so you can use your old name.

Coinstar magnet

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2020
Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, which can find needles, but looking for something with a bigger coil/detects deeper, waterproof salt/fresh user friendly.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Used to be here years ago and swung a White's then. Was Jim West Pa then but was unable to sign back in with that moniker.
Recently got into the Minelab family and looking forward to learning about if from fellow Vanquish swingers.
Welcome back!

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back to the treasure hunting family !

PickTime

Jun 17, 2022
Thank you for admitting me. Definitely a newbie, I look forward to learning and being able to share my finds. Thanks again, PickTime.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for admitting me...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard PickTime! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread