Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

SnoopyDoo7669

Greenie
Dec 21, 2022
Las Vegas Nevada
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello,
I’m new here, stumbled across this site when looking for 2013 Duplicated Serial Numbers on certain New York Star Notes. We love to go prospecting all over California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Montana. Wife points, I dig.:hello:
Looks like a fun site, with lots of great find shares!!!! Can’t wait to learn from others!!!
Welcome to the site

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I’m new here...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Nevada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello I'm from NH and I am new to detecting. I have a lot of questions where I live we have a lot of old colonial foundations ,roads, indian trails and i thought it would be neat to check them out. I see them when I'm out deer hunting . So I'm going to give it a try..
Watch the Stealth Diggers on YouTube
Also Not Thursday- same guys in New Hampshire detecting
Best of luck and, Happy Hunting!

gecko990

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2023
Hello from Ohio! I’m a newbie, and soon to retire fireman that got a detector for christmas. Looks like I’ll be busy now! Any club that wants a good bloodhound hit me up!

Ren4099

Jul 14, 2022
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
I'm fairly new to Metaldetecting. I picked up a used Minelab Explorer II. I started this past fall with my yard. From there I went on vacation in Mexico with it and found a few nice things. It took a few outings to get my gear setup. Now, I detect locally in Northern Illinois with a couple of my coworkers.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I’m new here. Well, sort of. I forgot my info for a previous account, so I made a new one.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back Mike Barbarossa! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

FRRichard

Greenie
Feb 3, 2023
Ok a really real newbie; never had a detector, however of course always wanted one, funds are stopping me currently, maybe someday. As I hike & camp, here and there, and play with my radio while I'm out and about, I should be looking...... Western side of VA, around Shenandoah National Park. I've had my 'collections' over the years, though they have gone astray. And yes, I am a Priest, as my name suggest. Happy to be here!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok a really real newbie; never had a detector, however of course always wanted one, funds are stopping me currently, maybe someday. As I hike & camp, here and there, and play with my radio while I'm out and about, I should be looking...... Western side of VA, around Shenandoah National Park. I've had my 'collections' over the years, though they have gone astray. And yes, I am a Priest, as my name suggest. Happy to be here!
Welcome sir....

Howdy folks from my little corner of East Tennessee. I’m pretty green around metal detectors but I recently acquired a couple that I intend to put to good use here real soon when my son and I go on our next camping trip. Whilst metal detectors are a new addition, we are both avid outdoor enthusiasts and admittedly a couple of history nerds as well. We are truly blessed to live in an area that is rich not only in endless natural beauty and options for outdoor activities, but equally endless fascinating local history and all of it has been a passion of mine since childhood. I grew up in Chattanooga, which I’m certain some of you already know is the site of a significant Civil War skirmish, and as I’m halfway there already I can personally confirm you could spend a lifetime exploring the old battlefields, monuments and markers. Anyhow, I have already gleaned that there are subforums that coincide with our state to chat and network with folks in our area so I believe I will begin there but I just wanted to introduce ourselves and thank you folks for creating this site for us to connect with others with similar interests. Happy hunting y’all!

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Howdy folks from my little corner of East Tennessee. I’m pretty green around metal detectors but I recently acquired a couple that I intend to put to good use here real soon when my son and I go on our next camping trip. Whilst metal detectors are a new addition, we are both avid outdoor enthusiasts and admittedly a couple of history nerds as well. We are truly blessed to live in an area that is rich not only in endless natural beauty and options for outdoor activities, but equally endless fascinating local history and all of it has been a passion of mine since childhood. I grew up in Chattanooga, which I’m certain some of you already know is the site of a significant Civil War skirmish, and as I’m halfway there already I can personally confirm you could spend a lifetime exploring the old battlefields, monuments and markers. Anyhow, I have already gleaned that there are subforums that coincide with our state to chat and network with folks in our area so I believe I will begin there but I just wanted to introduce ourselves and thank you folks for creating this site for us to connect with others with similar interests. Happy hunting y’all!
Welcome to the site:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread