What's new

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello all....NY
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NEW YORK for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
I am 12 years old, and have found a 1920s Coca Cola and a red ware pie plate shard.
I don’t know how, but I think we have a bottle dump next to a stream in a strict HOA neighborhood. Dates back maybe to late 1800s.

I live in Smyrna,Delaware
 
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
New to Treasurenet, long time coin guy and my hunting is coin rolls - I’ve only dabbled in detecting, but saw the CRH forum and that got me to sign up here.

I go by the same handle on Reddit, most active on r/CRH and other coin related subs.

I’m from the Northeast USA and have been collecting coins since grade school. Got my start from my Grandpa, and bugged my dad to let me search his pocket change every day. As an adult it occurred to me that I can scale that up and get coins in bulk at the bank.

Happy to be here!
 
Welcome aboard TreasureNet !
 
New to Treasurenet, long time coin guy and my hunting is coin rolls - I’ve only dabbled in detecting, but saw the CRH forum and that got me to sign up here.

I go by the same handle on Reddit, most active on r/CRH and other coin related subs.

I’m from the Northeast USA and have been collecting coins since grade school. Got my start from my Grandpa, and bugged my dad to let me search his pocket change every day. As an adult it occurred to me that I can scale that up and get coins in bulk at the bank.

Happy to be here!
Welcome to the forum!
 
Jumping back into metal detecting. Started in South Korea while stationed there with the Army. Started with a Bounty Hunter :-) Shortly after I jumped to Minelab Safari , E-trac, Excalibur and after a break I now have the Manticore and the Equinox 900, for guests that go hunting with me. I am in the Northeast part of Florida and hunt the beaches, lakes and land. My retirement hobby soon.
 
Jumping back into metal detecting. Started in South Korea while stationed there with the Army. Started with a Bounty Hunter :-) Shortly after I jumped to Minelab Safari , E-trac, Excalibur and after a break I now have the Manticore and the Equinox 900, for guests that go hunting with me. I am in the Northeast part of Florida and hunt the beaches, lakes and land. My retirement hobby soon.
Welcome Rich4D, Thank You for your service! Air Force flyboy here, we have lots of Vet's on this forum, so you'll feel right at home. Are you planning to stay in NE FL when you retire?
 
...with the Army...I am in the Northeast part of Florida...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard and thank you for your service! Take a look at FORUM: FLORIDA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome Rich4D, Thank You for your service! Air Force flyboy here, we have lots of Vet's on this forum, so you'll feel right at home. Are you planning to stay in NE FL when you retire?
That is the plan for now, staying here. I retired from the Army in 2006 and moved back to Florida 2008, grew up in Orange Park FL, my folks were still here and my daughter got to spend time with them before their passing. Currently I work for the County as the Veteran Service Officer, Manager. I will be 65 next year already, time flies.
 
That is the plan for now, staying here. I retired from the Army in 2006 and moved back to Florida 2008, grew up in Orange Park FL, my folks were still here and my daughter got to spend time with them before their passing. Currently I work for the County as the Veteran Service Officer, Manager. I will be 65 next year already, time flies.
Yes sir, time really does fly, I just turned 68 earlier this month. I guess we can say that "time is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer we get to the end, the faster it seems to go", lol.
 
Oh my gosh, you are so right. I am going to use that.
By all means, feel free to swipe and use that one. I forget where I heard, it was just one of those that burned into my brain and I never forgot, lol.
 
Hello from Port Fierce, Florida!

I've known treasure hunter before I knew they were involved...
A few degrees of separation from the 1715 Plate Fleet salvors and their family.
Ole Joe has his picture published in "Pieces of Eight"
Years ago I was scuba for crawfish off the coast and I discovered an amazing pile of rocks with fish and lobster poking their head out of every hole...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom