What's new

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi! a newbie here. Nice to e meet u guys
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Hello folks. New to this site. Looks nice & informative. So I think I have to do some reading the next time. Oh yeah, I read the warning "old thread", but come on, anyone really want to have this one stopped? Naaahhhh......😉😄
Happy Hunting
 
Hello folks. New to this site. Looks nice & informative. So I think I have to do some reading the next time. Oh yeah, I read the warning "old thread", but come on, anyone really want to have this one stopped? Naaahhhh......😉😄
Happy Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Greetings all,



Western Washington state resident here, Happy to have found this site. I'm a novice gold bug, dad took me camping a lot near Liberty WA and growing up in the West, gold stories are never far from the wilderness!



For me the hunt for gold is less about gold fever and more about just being outside and enjoying mother nature.



I've panned near Liberty as a kid, panned a bit on the Kenai, most of my experience was at Cape Disappointment with a Gold Cube (panning that black sand will teach you patience!)



My current equipment is only pans, lost the cube in a move. Probably buy a small sluice for the rivers, what's your favorite?



Just had knee surgery, laid up right now, killing time watching YouTube miners with a focus on WA state, Sluice Goose, Jason Mt Baker Metals, Dan Hurd, Brian's Nome beach mining American Gold Prospectors, Nick on the Rocks.



I can't walk the trails right now but I hope to heal up and maybe make it out this summer.



I figured joining a club would be a good way for me to start anyone have recommendations on Washington Prospectors mining Association WPMA or Puget Sound Mining association? I heard PSMA is still active but I can't find any info on their current status.



I'm happy to share knowledge, I'm limited in mining knowledge but I'm an avid gardener, Green Beauty peas are HUGE (hybrid 10 inch pods) and Provider bush beans will supply you with all the green beans you will ever need, anyone can grow either of these just add water!



Stay safe out there, "Mountains got its own ways"



-Casey
 
Hi everyone. Been out of the MD network for a few years. Now fully retired and getting back at it.
 

Attachments

  • 629430378_1454889935993537_4373781960932450916_n.webp
    629430378_1454889935993537_4373781960932450916_n.webp
    239.4 KB · Views: 53
Welcome from the PNW... :hello:
 
Hi everyone. Been out of the MD network for a few years. Now fully retired and getting back at it.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! You might take another look at FORUM: KANSAS for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Hi all this be newbie Salmon- not actually new, viewed TN for years then finally decided to post my stories.
Happy dowsing, detecting, auctions & flea market hunt!
 
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Howdy all
60 y.o. new guy(NEW GUY AGAIN! AT 60 AND RETIRED)been wanting to go dirt fishing all my life and i'm finally doing it. Waiting for the weather to settle down a bit then I'm off to Minnesota and all around. I'm stoked!! If anybody is looking for a Minnesota connection to go hunting get in touch and let's go dirt fishing!
Mike
 
Howdy all
60 y.o. new guy(NEW GUY AGAIN! AT 60 AND RETIRED)been wanting to go dirt fishing all my life and i'm finally doing it. Waiting for the weather to settle down a bit then I'm off to Minnesota and all around. I'm stoked!! If anybody is looking for a Minnesota connection to go hunting get in touch and let's go dirt fishing!
Mike
Sounds good. Have Fun!🥳
Welcome aboard.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom