What's new

Well dang, it didnt happen!

Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

mlayers said:
With everything that is happening in the world today. My quest would be the world in going to end with all the disasters that is going on right now. Tornado's, floods, earth quakes, fires, and other things that mother nature is throwing at us.......Matt


There is another religion that claims to know the cause of these! I give that religion the same weight I gave that other fella.
But this preacher makes a heck of a lot more money by professing his beliefs, when he is not trying to release his second chakra! ;D

The most dangerous to you and I is that there is legislation based on this religion in the works and will cost us billions!
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Bubba707 said:
The sad part of all this is his followers will just keep on believing in him. For those people when belief and reality collide it's always reality that must be wrong.


Well said.
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Monty said:
I had no intention of insulting anyone of a particular religion. I was just citing a particular person's belief's and if I offended anyone I apologize. As I added, your religion is our business. Monty

Monty, did you insult someone? I can't find it?
with the end of the world coming, one would think a wee bit of humor would help! alas I guess not all are as perfect as we.
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

the cat really wonders why all the speculation on the world ending.

If ya never slayed your wordly flesh world, felt the Christ within, rise and form, the flames of fire, dancing on ya head, and you own personal well-spring, burst forth from with-in, courtesy of God,

well, ya'll just keep waiting on ya'lls rapture! Good luck!

They really think me a dumb cat, good.
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Never understood why Americans can never see what all these Billy Graham/ Jim Bakker wannabe's are all about! Guess they're just gluttons for punishment.
"Those who fail to learn from history, are destined to repeat it!" ....Has never been more true when applied to these kind of nutters!

This kinda says it all for me...:

 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

I think it really did happen, and they just couldn't find anybody who would qualify for the rapture!
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Tee, just go to YouTube and type that title into the search box and other copies will appear that are watchable.

I'd post a link but I'm too lazy. :D
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

That be the one TT lol. Sorry mine didn't load.
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Actually, it was the Mayan Calendar, not the Inca calendar. The Mayan Empire ended a long time ago. The current descendants are kinda perplexed about the popularity of that 2012 deal
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Coming soon!!!!!! I have built a space vehicle that will take us all off the planet for 2 months. We will be ready to launch and everyone will get to board in mid October next year. That way we will be off planet for 12/2012.

I will be starting the ticket price at $10 Million a piece. Just let me know how many you want......... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

The guy is just another follower of Al Gore! :wink:
 
Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

Algore has already left the planet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom