Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This will be my 5000th post and just wanted to say how grateful I am to be part of this forum.
Of course, I want to apologize if I’ve ever offended anyone in any post I’ve ever made.

More importantly, I’ve come to realize how important a community is, whether online or in life.
I’ve also learned an incredible amount about our hobby from the folks that love to share.

Every post, every find is as awesome as the next. Stories about how you’ve inspired younger people is a joy to read.

The amount of history that you all have collected from the hidden underground is inspiring and is incredible.

Thank you all for your time and energy you’ve put into our passion.
I can’t thank you enough.

All the best in life and the hunt.
Rusty

Welcome to the gold club, 1st rounds on you.

wowzers! that sounds so real and touchy feely
are you a politician?

Lets not forget Rusty, YOU are also one of those guys you mentioned. So, right back at ya fellow detector guy.

Congrats and thanks for your participation.

That gold bar looks so cool under your avatar!

Congratulations. I remember how disappointed I was at 5000. The mods quit providing new detectors to gold members just before I got mine. Bummer, story of my life.

Congratulations. I remember how disappointed I was at 5000. The mods quit providing new detectors to gold members just before I got mine. Bummer, story of my life.

Thank you BosnMate. Lol! I was wondering..I’d settle for a new coil. :laughing7:

Congratualtions on the 5000th post! :occasion14:

Congrats on your gold status.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back