What's new

Well it finally happened....

Ju8vP3t

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
605
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965
Walk into the bank today, for business, not to pick up boxes, I'm at the teller, and another teller whom I have talked to in the past, comes over and holds out her hand and said " do you collect these?" I looked, she had 10 Halves in her hand, turns out to be 6 Walkers and 4 Franks, I said " YES!!!" so I got 'em, in the past, wherever I was, I'd always ask " do you have any halves?" and the response was always "No", so needless to say, I thanked her very much and asked if or when she came across others that looked like that to please save 'em for me......was a nice day today
 
Upvote 0
WOW! What an incredibly nice teller! Wish I had those around here. Instead I have a bunch of old hags or young kids that don't know their head from their %^&.

-Codes
 
You know I've had many boxes that didn't even produce that many....lol

And a side note, the teller I was actually with, said "Oh, yea, at the other branch I had a lot of those".....I almost got choked up and started to cry....lol
 
Thats the kind of service that deserves a tip. Congratulations on an excellent teller!
 
Very nice!

Its nice when you get handed silver... but OLD silver... you just can't beat that!

~Dave
 
that is one cool teller...WTG :thumbsup:
"Oh, yea, at the other branch I had a lot of those".....
did you ask her where that branch was?.....ya never know...they just may still be there
 
Talk about super easy silver - congrats!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Great story...WTG :thumbsup:
 
Now that is a really NICE teller,congratulations on the Walkers and Franklins!
 
Ju8vP3t said:
Without a doubt, I owe her for that.........

ask her what she likes then give her one. I promised one lady anything she wanted in return for a favor. Ever hunt for a ceramic hippopottamus on short notice?
siegfried schlagrule.
 
I was at a bank in a grocery store maybe a year ago and saw a few peace dollars in her coin holder....I asked her why she had em, and she told me that a granny came by and traded them in for regular dollars. I asked her if I could have them in return for my regular dollars. She agreed and I got three peace dollars for three current dollar bills. Cool eh?
 
YOU LUCKY DOG YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! :icon_jokercolor:

-GOLDEN SILVER
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom