What's new

Well now

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Is am thinking the folks at T-Net should rename this part of the forum the Doom and Gloom section.
 
Last edited:
It'll be ok ticm, i know and understand, i think you do, too.
Just close your eyes and say 3 times;
There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
:laughing7:
 
WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, If all times were good, there would really be no good times. In reality, it is the bad times that make the good times stand out. It's like if you had everything in life that you wanted, it would be a boring life. Think of it in treasure hunting terms. It's the thrill of the hunt stacked on many failures that make the find so good. Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111 -120-Poppy.webp
    111 -120-Poppy.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 84
WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, If all times were good, there would really be no good times. In reality, it is the bad times that make the good times stand out. It's like if you had everything in life that you wanted, it would be a boring life. Think of it in treasure hunting terms. It's the thrill of the hunt stacked on many failures that make the find so good. Frank

I think I can safely say, if I had everything I wanted in life my life would be LESS boring! :icon_thumleft:
 
Is am thinking the folks at T-Net should rename this part of the forum the Doom and Gloom section.

"Depression Section"....or...."Doom & Gloom Room"......:laughing7:
 
Bigscoop, believe me, I have seen both sides of life. If you had everything you want, the boring would set in in due course and there would be no reason to go on. Why do you think those millionairs that built this country kept wanting more and more even after they had more then they could spend. When you stop moving forward in life, you wilt and die. Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-2 700 head of old man.webp
    111-2 700 head of old man.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 83
"Depression Section"....or...."Doom & Gloom Room"......:laughing7:

Frank, I have so many interest in life I could never pursue half of them to where I would want to go. And having everything in life isn't all about money. :wink: Most of it already lives within. :icon_thumleft:
 
Actually the banksters have more money than they can spend in 10 life times.What they are after now is POWER.
 
I've known many who have made tens of millions during their career and have nothing to show for it. You'd be very surprised how quickly you can burn through a ton of cash very quickly. And of course many of these people just kick the bucket at 50 from a heart attach from stress and the 80 hour work week. Everyone has got there problems!!
 
Frank, I have so many interest in life I could never pursue half of them to where I would want to go. And having everything in life isn't all about money. :wink: Most of it already lives within. :icon_thumleft:
Yup! Tell me about it.
cool.gif


Imho, I think most have missed the fundamentals of what the brain is for and how to build it.
I do recognize, we have been given a faulty tool, designed to fail. Not sure yet if that's nature or nurture.
Maybe some of both.

With the right perceptions though, one can get over it. It's not always easy (because it's so easy, but many see no need of things, such as 'their brains', got an app for that?), but it's doable.
That's why you got to say it 3 times.
laughing7.gif
 
In my opinion,what people call doom and gloom i see as information.Whether of a positive or negative light ,or anything else you want to call it,its still information.Where are you going without information?No place.How are you going to be without information,not to well.
 
IMHO. A positive attitude is power. A negative attitude is already waving the flag of defeat.
 
Gaining any kind or type of information is always positive,no matter what information it may be.Remember information=power
 
Gaining any kind or type of information is always positive,no matter what information it may be.Remember information=power

I have to disagree. There is information that is motivating and inspiring and then there is information that leads to depression of the mind and senses. "Attitude" is everything in life, it determines the very essence of life and one's perception of it. This isn't to say that we should remain ignorant of the negative, or of those threats that are real, however, continuing to dwell on the negatives and propagating the negatives only serves to strengthen the disease of premature defeat. I for one will continue to try to find the positives in most things, and in life. It will only be after I am dead and gone that I will agree to wave the flag of defeat over humanity, which is obviously an impossible notion. :icon_thumleft:
 
ticm, it's not so much the doom and gloom, it's the resolution of all earth's mysteries on overdrive :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
ticm, it's not so much the doom and gloom, it's the resolution of all earth's mysteries on overdrive :tongue3:

LMAO, It's amazing what my little comment started here. Yet another mystery.
 
ticm, it's not so much the doom and gloom, it's the resolution of all earth's mysteries on overdrive :tongue3:

.:laughing7:.....it goes back to the 70's....campfire, a fat one, and a lot of deep, earthly debates and discussions about all things worldly. Eventually it would lead to, "What if our galaxy was just a minute particle under someone else's fingernail?" This could mean that we only have until he picks his nose.
 
bigscoop said:
.:laughing7:.....it goes back to the 70's....campfire, a fat one, and a lot of deep, earthly debates and discussions about all things worldly. Eventually it would lead to, "What if our galaxy was just a minute particle under someone else's fingernail?" This could mean that we only have until he picks his nose.

LMAO
 
I have to disagree. There is information that is motivating and inspiring and then there is information that leads to depression of the mind and senses. "Attitude" is everything in life, it determines the very essence of life and one's perception of it. This isn't to say that we should remain ignorant of the negative, or of those threats that are real, however, continuing to dwell on the negatives and propagating the negatives only serves to strengthen the disease of premature defeat. I for one will continue to try to find the positives in most things, and in life. It will only be after I am dead and gone that I will agree to wave the flag of defeat over humanity, which is obviously an impossible notion.

That can be true,but,yet again negative info can have quite the opposite effect of premature defeat.Those that let negative info hinder them and give them a defeatist attitude most likely suffered from defeatism anyway.It only strengthens my resolve and perseverance when i read whats going on.I have never and never will be a defeatist.I do not surrender and i never give up until i accomplish what i set out to do and i always accomplish what i set out to do.Weak minds make weak hearts and vice versa and thats where all info comes in handy.Many a time Napoleon turned certain defeat into incredible victories.Ignorance breeds defeat,and not having every scrap of info at your disposal,good or bad, makes that certain.Adapt and overcome.
 
That can be true,but,yet again negative info can have quite the opposite effect of premature defeat.Those that let negative info hinder them and give them a defeatist attitude most likely suffered from defeatism anyway.It only strengthens my resolve and perseverance when i read whats going on.I have never and never will be a defeatist.I do not surrender and i never give up until i accomplish what i set out to do and i always accomplish what i set out to do.Weak minds make weak hearts and vice versa and thats where all info comes in handy.Many a time Napoleon turned certain defeat into incredible victories.Ignorance breeds defeat,and not having every scrap of info at your disposal,good or bad, makes that certain.Adapt and overcome.

Problem is this, Red, and I know a great deal about Napoleon. As is often the case, he who starts being a freedom fighter often must become a dictator himself, just as happened to Napoleon. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom